Morning routines

Holden McGroin

Support from the pleasantly Smelling Noisewater and Manc-mag against the stinky "night-before"ers!  Nice one lads. :lol:

By the way, I'm the same as the Doc - if I have a bath or shower the night before, I would still have one in the morning.  I'm a clean machiiiine.

85234[/snapback]

I've got dry skin and that would be seriously bad for me, so there!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Support from the pleasantly Smelling Noisewater and Manc-mag against the stinky "night-before"ers!  Nice one lads. :unsure:

By the way, I'm the same as the Doc - if I have a bath or shower the night before, I would still have one in the morning.  I'm a clean machiiiine.

85234[/snapback]

Think of all those starving African children, with no water to drink because you and the manc boy want to smell like tarts. :lol:

I always shower in the morning, directly after my wank. If I'm in a hurry, I combine the two :unsure:

85095[/snapback]

Ah, a 'soap grope.'

85103[/snapback]

'Flinging in the rain' according to Viz. Presumbly thats when you're also singing in the shower at the same time.

By the way, anybody who doesnt shower in the morning is a fucking troll. FACT! And fuck all this 'night before' nonsense.

85229[/snapback]

Some of us have a shower before bed and then don't spend the next 4 hours having a tug.

85232[/snapback]

4 hours? :lol: I'm done in seconds man. Like shit off a stainless steel shovel.

Support from the pleasantly Smelling Noisewater and Manc-mag against the stinky "night-before"ers!  Nice one lads. :unsure:

85234[/snapback]

85237[/snapback]

Dirty scuffers who get ready in 20 minutes don't have time for moisturiser I guess. :lol:

Support from the pleasantly Smelling Noisewater and Manc-mag against the stinky "night-before"ers!  Nice one lads. :lol:

85234[/snapback]

85237[/snapback]

Urgh, flakey boy! Renton's got the lurgy!

Support from the pleasantly Smelling Noisewater and Manc-mag against the stinky "night-before"ers!  Nice one lads. ;)

85234[/snapback]

Think of all those starving African children, with no water to drink because you and the manc boy want to smell like tarts. :lol:

85238[/snapback]

They could probably drink the water AFTER I've showered in it. Not like that brown kakkie watta that gurgles down the plug with you night-beforers! :unsure:

85234[/snapback]

85238[/snapback]

You could literally drink my bath water I'm that clean. In fact I think it actually undergoes a purification process when it passes over my chiselled physique -akin to passing through a limestone pavement if you will.

......whereas SLP's bath water must look like its passed through Boris Yeltsin.

I'd like to hear how often the Stinky Night-before-ers change their sheets too, the filthy monkeys.

85239[/snapback]

Sore subject this, when we moved in together loads of people bought us bed sheets so I end up having to put new ones on all the fucking time on the basis that we have them. And that I piss the bed.

I'd like to hear how often the Stinky Night-before-ers change their sheets too, the filthy monkeys.

85239[/snapback]

Sore subject this, when we moved in together loads of people bought us bed sheets so I end up having to put new ones on all the fucking time on the basis that we have them. And that I piss the bed.

85246[/snapback]

So that'd be a shower before you go to bed and a shower for you and the missus once you're in bed too. :lol:

If I shower or bathe the night before I don't have one in the morning but that's only if I having given wor lass her medicine. :lol:

And she likes her medicine every morning so I'm always in the shower first thing, sometimes even treat myself to an after shag wank while I'm there if she doesn't join me in la douche for a secong bash!

85234[/snapback]

85237[/snapback]

85242[/snapback]

It's like being back at school. :lol:

Dr Noisewater, I put emollients on at night if I need them! Also I wash my sheets 1-2 times a week, is this OK?

85234[/snapback]

85238[/snapback]

My bath water is bottled and sold under the name 'Volvic'.

:lol: What a couple of tarts. African children could drink your bath water?

'Mommy, there's a ginger pube in my water'

85249[/snapback]

:unsure:

Like wire wool, I bet!

85254[/snapback]

Golden Virginia tbh. Their dads smoke it.

1) 6:30 - Alarm goes off

2) Breakfast & Newspaper

3) 9:00 (or earlier) coming to the office

4) 9:05 reading online newspapers

5) 9:15 look at toontastic

6) 9:16 call Gemmill fat

7) 9:30 start working

8) 9:40 back to toontastic

9) 9:45 work again

10) 10:00 invade Poland

etc.

Support from the pleasantly Smelling Noisewater and Manc-mag against the stinky "night-before"ers!  Nice one lads. ;)

85234[/snapback]

85237[/snapback]

85242[/snapback]

Dr Noisewater, I put emollients on at night if I need them! Also I wash my sheets 1-2 times a week, is this OK?

85250[/snapback]

You probably need to cos by the sound of things you go to bed covered from head to toe in an inch thick vaseline! :unsure:

2) Breakfast & Newspaper

etc.

85257[/snapback]

:lol: Invade Poland before lunch? You're a bit ower keen like.

85234[/snapback]

85237[/snapback]

85242[/snapback]

85250[/snapback]

You probably need to cos by the sound of things you go to bed covered from head to toe in an inch thick vaseline! :unsure:

85259[/snapback]

Nah, don't need emollients any more, thankfully. Used to though and it was nasty.

Quite how anyone can contemplate going out of the house having not had a shower in the morning is beyond me....

The bath/shower the night before don't wash with me (s'cuse the pun). Hours of sleeping under a duvet lead people to sweat like a bastard. There's plenty of people here who obviously don't shower in a morning - you can smell them a mile off!

2) Breakfast & Newspaper

etc.

85257[/snapback]

Stereotypically efficient.

Quite how anyone can contemplate going out of the house having not had a shower in the morning is beyond me....

The bath/shower the night before don't wash with me (s'cuse the pun). Hours of sleeping under a duvet lead people to sweat like a bastard. There's plenty of people here who obviously don't shower in a morning - you can smell them a mile off!

85264[/snapback]

In the same vein; all day at work and out in the pollution then going to bed? Your bedsheets must smell lush. :lol:

85264[/snapback]

In the same vein; all day at work and out in the pollution then going to bed? Your bedsheets must smell lush. :lol:

85268[/snapback]

I change my bedsheets regularly and shower in he morning. Soopaclean tbh :unsure:

Edited by alex

85264[/snapback]

85268[/snapback]

I change my bedsheets regularly and shower in he morning. Soopaclean tbh :unsure:

85270[/snapback]

OCD tbh.