5) 9:15 look at toontastic

6) 9:16 call Gemmill fat

7) 9:30 start working

8) 9:40 back to toontastic

9) 9:45 work again

10) 10:00 invade Poland

etc.

85257[/snapback]

Do you have time in your schedule to annex the Sudatenland?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite how anyone can contemplate going out of the house having not had a shower in the morning is beyond me....

The bath/shower the night before don't wash with me (s'cuse the pun). Hours of sleeping under a duvet lead people to sweat like a bastard. There's plenty of people here who obviously don't shower in a morning - you can smell them a mile off!

85264[/snapback]

In the same vein; all day at work and out in the pollution then going to bed? Your bedsheets must smell lush. :lol:

85268[/snapback]

I change my bedsheets regularly and shower in he morning. Soopaclean tbh :unsure:

85270[/snapback]

OCD tbh.

85272[/snapback]

North Sheilds tramp tbh ;)

1) 6:30 - Alarm goes off

2) Breakfast & Newspaper

3) 9:00 (or earlier) coming to the office

4) 9:05 reading online newspapers

etc.

85257[/snapback]

85273[/snapback]

I normally do it on the way to the office.

1) 6:30 - Alarm goes off

2) Breakfast & Newspaper

3) 9:00 (or earlier) coming to the office

4) 9:05 reading online newspapers

etc.

85257[/snapback]

85273[/snapback]

I normally do it on the way to the office.

85276[/snapback]

You must take all the overtime you can get what with the cost of reperations and that? :lol:

North Sheilds tramp tbh :lol:

85275[/snapback]

Or North Shields even. :unsure:

85287[/snapback]

That was the thrid post in a row where I mistyped, I couldn't be arsed to edit it tbh, I've lost the plot. Christ, I've done it again! ;)

85275[/snapback]

85287[/snapback]

That was the thrid post in a row where I mistyped, I couldn't be arsed to edit it tbh, I've lost the plot. Christ, I've done it again! ;)

85289[/snapback]

Very poor, although I'm the king of spelling mistakes where it looks like I've just typed the keyboard randomly. This board is dumbing down tbh*

*© The Daily Mail

85275[/snapback]

85287[/snapback]

That was the thrid post in a row where I mistyped, I couldn't be arsed to edit it tbh, I've lost the plot. Christ, I've done it again! :razz:

85289[/snapback]

Very poor, although I'm the king of spelling mistakes where it looks like I've just typed the keyboard randomly. This board is dumbing down tbh*

*© The Daily Mail

85290[/snapback]

The inroy thb ;)

Quite how anyone can contemplate going out of the house having not had a shower in the morning is beyond me....

The bath/shower the night before don't wash with me (s'cuse the pun). Hours of sleeping under a duvet lead people to sweat like a bastard. There's plenty of people here who obviously don't shower in a morning - you can smell them a mile off!

85264[/snapback]

In the same vein; all day at work and out in the pollution then going to bed? Your bedsheets must smell lush. :lol:

85268[/snapback]

more times than not, I shower in the evenings too :unsure:

85264[/snapback]

85268[/snapback]

I change my bedsheets regularly and shower in he morning. Soopaclean tbh :unsure:

85270[/snapback]

OCD tbh.

85272[/snapback]

Perhaps.....but at least he's clean with it! ;)

85264[/snapback]

85268[/snapback]

85323[/snapback]

Two showers a day is pretty excessive imo. Not exactly environmentally friendly either!

85264[/snapback]

85268[/snapback]

85323[/snapback]

Two showers a day is pretty excessive imo. Not exactly environmentally friendly either!

85329[/snapback]

Excessive or not, at least I'm clean....

And I've never professed to be an eco-warrior - fuck this "bad for the environment" shit, if I didn't shower twice daily, the aromas coming off me would be a damned sight more damaging....

85264[/snapback]

In the same vein; all day at work and out in the pollution then going to bed? Your bedsheets must smell lush. :unsure:

85268[/snapback]

more times than not, I shower in the evenings too ;)

85323[/snapback]

85329[/snapback]

And I've never professed to be an eco-warrior - fuck this "bad for the environment" shit, if I didn't shower twice daily, the aromas coming off me would be a damned sight more damaging....

85331[/snapback]

Can I just distance myself from this comment please? Whilst I like to shower in the morning, and would shower in the morning having bathed/showered the night before, I don't actually need to do so to avoid stinking! Craig, it sounds like you've got issues if you need to shower twice a day to avoid being a ring-minger! :lol:

This has strayed off topic.. but nevermind.. :lol:

6.30 - First alarm

6.45 - Second alarm

7.00 - Actually get up & get in the shower

7.10 - Get out the shower, get ready, watch TV

8.00 - Breakfast

8.15 - Walk to the metro

8.30 - Get on the metro at Benton

8.45 - Get off the metro at Monument

8.50 - Arrive at work and play around on the internet

9.00 - Start work :unsure:

6.30 - Alarm goes off, get up

6.35 - Brush teeth and put in contact lenses (though try not to do at same time as that minty stuff makes your eyes sting)

6.40 - Shower

6.55 - Get dressed

7.00 - Make some toast or cereal and a cup of tea

7.05 - Read sports sections of the newspaper online and browse this place as i eat breakfast

7.25 - Pack bag making sure both my Ipod and PSP are in it before hunting for my rail pass

7.30 - Leave house

7.35 - Get bus into town

8.00 - Get train into Glasgow for work or Uni, read newspaper or play on the PSP through the 45 min journey

8.45 - Arrive in Glasgow and walk to work/Uni

9.00 - Workdays (Make a cup of tea, plug Ipod into speakers and shut the stockroom door and pretend to work)

Uni (Get myself settled into a seat in the lecture theatre and try not to fall back asleep again)

Depends. If I'm on a week of earlies, my alarm goes off at 4:45, I get up, sit on the end of my bed wishing I was dead, have a shower, get in my taxi and go to work. Basically I get up an hour before I have to leave the house for work so I can have a shower, a sit down, a coffee and unscramble my brain.

My routine keeps changing all the time, depending on whether I go to Uni, work full-time, part-time or do nothing at all. At the moment it's:

6:00 - First alarm

6:15 - Second alarm

6:30 - Third alarm, get up

6:35 - Brush teeth, shave, shower

7:00 - Have a bowl of müesli, read newspaper

7:20 - Get train to Zürich, read newspaper and fall asleep on the train

8:20 - Arrive in Zürich and walk to Uni

8:30 - Arrive at Uni, get cup of coffee, try to pay attention.

This thread's been a good laugh :lol:

Anyway i get little enough sleep as it is and am knackered and pissed off at being up in the morning so i waste no time and am one of the shower the night before brigade!

7:00 wake up

7:06 Out of bed and get dressed

Piss/teeth/shave/hair etc. until about 7:20

7:20 get wallet, phone, keys etc. put shoes and coat on

7:25ish leave house for bus stop

Get in for work around 8:00 and have a shite day there until 6:00

Unless its my day off a week:

9:00 wake up and watch tv/dvd's/read

12:00 out of bed! Unless i particularly feel like going on the computer or am going out

lunch

piss about for the afternoon much like the morning

dinner

piss about in the evening

some time between 1:15 and 1:45 think about going to sleep

85264[/snapback]

In the same vein; all day at work and out in the pollution then going to bed? Your bedsheets must smell lush. ;)

85268[/snapback]

more times than not, I shower in the evenings too :razz:

85323[/snapback]

85329[/snapback]

85331[/snapback]

Can I just distance myself from this comment please? Whilst I like to shower in the morning, and would shower in the morning having bathed/showered the night before, I don't actually need to do so to avoid stinking! Craig, it sounds like you've got issues if you need to shower twice a day to avoid being a ring-minger! :lol:

85349[/snapback]

OK, I was being a bit dramatic, given Renton's ridiculous comment about it being environmentally unfriendly, but I do like to have a shower in the evening so that I go to bed clean and I most defintely do so every morning without fail...

Fucking hell, how can 15 minutes under a shower twice a day have that much of a detrimental effect on the environment? :unsure:

OK, I was being a bit dramatic, given Renton's ridiculous comment about it being environmentally unfriendly, but I do like to have a shower in the evening so that I go to bed clean and I most defintely do so every morning without fail...

Fucking hell, how can 15 minutes under a shower twice a day have that much of a detrimental effect on the environment? :unsure:

85440[/snapback]

Feeling guilty are we? Think of all that water wasted, energy to heat the water, soap put in the water supply, detergent used to clean towels etc....

No, seriously, I was joking man. But I can't believe that as someone who showers every day, change my clothes (pretty much all of them except my coat) every day, change my sheets weekly at least, I'm being made to feel like some ragamuffin! ;)

Seriously, I couldn't cope with getting up half an hour earlier to have a shower every morning. :lol: