Lawro's Prediction

Craig

Cheltenham v Newcastle ]

1230 GMT

There will be a culture shock for Newcastle when they see Whaddon Road, which is a really tight little ground.

Newcastle have a massive injury list and my only worry would be how they cope defensively - but even so I think they will have a little bit too much for Cheltenham.

Verdict: 0-2

Fucking hell, he reckons we won't conceed! :lol:

I'm quite worried about this one. It's all nicely set up for a huge embarrassment on our part and I hate games like that. We ought to win, but look at the meal we made of the Mansfield game and that was at our own ground!

I'm quite worried about this one.  It's all nicely set up for a huge embarrassment on our part and I hate games like that.  We ought to win, but look at the meal we made of the Mansfield game and that was at our own ground!

85083[/snapback]

We're going to win the FA Cup this year man. I've got this feeling, and it's not a stiffy.

I'm quite worried about this one.  It's all nicely set up for a huge embarrassment on our part and I hate games like that.  We ought to win, but look at the meal we made of the Mansfield game and that was at our own ground!

85083[/snapback]

We're going to win the FA Cup this year man. I've got this feeling, and it's not a stiffy.

85096[/snapback]

It's probably wind. :lol:

85083[/snapback]

85096[/snapback]

It's probably wind. :lol:

85098[/snapback]

You're right, it was. :unsure:

Why aye, of course we're going to win the FA cup this year. Shearer to hold aloft Newcastle's favourite cup at the new Wembley. The script is written, what can stop us?

Oh yeah, we have a manager who couldn't beat a two year old at noughts and crosses and has the motivational skills of Iain Duncan Smith. :lol:

There's no way we'll lose to Cheltenham.

85117[/snapback]

Unless we play like we did against Mansfield.

I don't think we'll lose, but in a way I am glad the whole world will be able to see how shit we actually play under Souness. I hope Hansen and Lawrenson are both forced to be pundits too - lets hear them justify the shit they see in front of their eyes.

85117[/snapback]

Unless we play like we did against Mansfield.

I don't think we'll lose, but in a way I am glad the whole world will be able to see how shit we actually play under Souness. I hope Hansen and Lawrenson are both forced to be pundits too - lets hear them justify the shit they see in front of their eyes.

85129[/snapback]

Hansen will be a pundit I reckon. It will be very intersting to hear what he says, but I think even if we play crap it'll be same old same old;

'historically Newcastle canna defend blah blah let's duck the real glaring issues that the team as a whole look lost, to pick up on an old cliché we can blame Keegan for and not my mate..I mean current manager etc.'

85117[/snapback]

I really hope that line doesn't come back to haunt us :lol:

I'd have said there's no way Man Utd wouldn't have beaten Burton first time out, but they didn't...

85117[/snapback]

I really hope that line doesn't come back to haunt us :unsure:

I'd have said there's no way Man Utd wouldn't have beaten Burton first time out, but they didn't...

85139[/snapback]

There's no way Man United were going to lose to Burton.

We might very well draw this weekend (0-0) but they won't beat us. I'm willing to stick £50 on that with you if you want? :lol:

85117[/snapback]

I really hope that line doesn't come back to haunt us :unsure:

85139[/snapback]

We might very well draw this weekend (0-0) but they won't beat us. I'm willing to stick £50 on that with you if you want? :lol:

85145[/snapback]

Nope, I never said we'll definitely lose, I'm just not confident enough to say that we definitely won't...

85117[/snapback]

I really hope that line doesn't come back to haunt us ;)

85139[/snapback]

85145[/snapback]

Nope, I never said we'll definitely lose, I'm just not confident enough to say that we definitely won't...

85149[/snapback]

I am. Put your money where your mouth should be :unsure:

85117[/snapback]

85139[/snapback]

85145[/snapback]

85149[/snapback]

85150[/snapback]

Get on the phone to Bill Hill then! :razz:

85117[/snapback]

85139[/snapback]

85145[/snapback]

85149[/snapback]

85150[/snapback]

Get on the phone to Bill Hill then! :razz:

85151[/snapback]

What are the odds of Newcastle "not losing" though?

I'm pretty sure we will beat them by 4 or 5 goals and will get told that it was the ever-bestest result Newcastle got in the last 50 years.

FFS this is a club that played my local team on a pre-season tour in Jormany, they are nowt special and the way people talk them stronger than they actuall are is ridiculous.

85117[/snapback]

I really hope that line doesn't come back to haunt us :P

85139[/snapback]

Told you :steamtrain:

85117[/snapback]

I really hope that line doesn't come back to haunt us :steamtrain:

85139[/snapback]

Told you :icon_lol:

85800[/snapback]

Indeed you did - although I never said they would beat us... :P