Fowler Rejoins The Scouse...

Tooj

He's looked sharp lately tbh.

85388[/snapback]

Has he? When? Are you counting the cup game against Scunthorpe and the one shot he had against Man United?

I assume this deal is something to do with Cisse's recent behaviour?

85398[/snapback]

Yep.

85388[/snapback]

Has he? When? Are you counting the cup game against Scunthorpe and the one shot he had against Man United?

85398[/snapback]

Yep.

85399[/snapback]

Yep to both questions?

He was shite in the first half against Scunthorpe. Looked very off the pace. His touch is still good, and obviously his finishing, but he's not got much else.

85388[/snapback]

85398[/snapback]

Yep.

85399[/snapback]

Yep to both questions?

He was shite in the first half against Scunthorpe. Looked very off the pace. His touch is still good, and obviously his finishing, but he's not got much else.

85400[/snapback]

Looks like he's got his eye for goal back then, looked like he'd lost a bit of weight too.

On SSN....... on loan till the end of the season

:unsure:  ;)

85380[/snapback]

Permanent deal - free transfer...

Citeh fans are livid, Liverpool fans are ecstatic - am I missing something? :lol:

Has to make you wonder. Pearce is doing a good job at MC and looks like he knows what he's doing so it's hard to believe that he'd let a player go for nothing that he felt could contribute. If Pearce thinks he's surplus at city with vassell and cole up front why would he expect to get playing time behind morientes, crouch and cisse? Unless cisse is going into the slammer for assault of course.

Has to make you wonder. Pearce is doing a good job at MC and looks like he knows what he's doing so it's hard to believe that he'd let a player go for nothing that he felt could contribute. If Pearce thinks he's surplus at city with vassell and cole up front why would he expect to get playing time behind morientes, crouch and cisse? Unless cisse is going into the slammer for assault of course.

85487[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure, Pearce didnt have that much of a choice. He's probably on high wages, and as soon has he heard Liverpool wanted him back, he's always gone in a flash.

I've heard we wanted him too.

85442[/snapback]

I was reading in the paper today that apparently we declared an interest midweek but we were asked to wait and see what came of the Liverpool interest. Needless to say...

In our position with strikers i think we had to have a go at getting him if it was on a 6 month contract. He's more likely to get you goals than Shola and Chopra even if he isn't close to the player he was and as long as it was a short contract its not a big financial gamble.

However as soon as Liverpool are interested he isn't going anywhere else.