McClen to make his debut tomorrow

Matt

I always thought he looked like a non-league player when he turned out for us, so it'll be interesting to see if he can cut it in the Unibond league.

85416[/snapback]

Apart from that cup tie against the arse like. But I agree, is there a luckier player than him ever? He must be worth a fortune.

Still only 30.

85472[/snapback]

Hard paper round.

85524[/snapback]

Both sides of the Andes tbh

85537[/snapback]

Including a Sunday, with all those supplements.

5-1 to the spartans, now in a play off place with 2 or 3 games in hand! spartans for the conference north!!!!!

85591[/snapback]

They'll be bidding for Chris Sutton next! :P

So how did MclCen do?  :P

85730[/snapback]

Played pretty well, actually. He's not been playing reguarly of late so came off after about an hour- he looks knackered. There are some handy footballers in the Blyth side at the moment and yesterday saw some long-overdue shexhy football.

How's Fenton been getting on? I haven't been to see Blyth for ages now.

85740[/snapback]

Infinitely better this season than last. By his own admission he wasnt training as hard as he could have been but this year he's given it a real go and it's starting to show on the pitch. In an interview the other week he said he's now enjoying his football for the first time since he was at Villa. Not scored many goals, but weighed in with a 30-yarder the other week.