Kit-Kats

catmag

Has anyone had the misfortune of trying the strawberry and cream Kit-Kats? One of the lasses at work brought some in today and being the piggy I am, decided to try one. My goodness me, they're just plain wrong :lol:

I thought they were amazing when I first tried them (back in Summer '05, being as trendy as I am) but they start to be wrong after a while.

Something else I've started doing quite recently is eating all the fingers together rather than breaking them. It's crazy.

Has anyone had the misfortune of trying the strawberry and cream Kit-Kats?  One of the lasses at work brought some in today and being the piggy I am, decided to try one.  My goodness me, they're just plain wrong :unsure:

85447[/snapback]

try eating them in several little bites

as opposed to stuffing the whole lot in your gob in one go :lol:

Has anyone had the misfortune of trying the strawberry and cream Kit-Kats?  One of the lasses at work brought some in today and being the piggy I am, decided to try one.  My goodness me, they're just plain wrong ;)

85447[/snapback]

try eating them in several little bites

as opposed to stuffing the whole lot in your gob in one go you greedy cow :lol:

85450[/snapback]

Any need :unsure:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

All kit kats are just plain nasty. :unsure:

85481[/snapback]

Not the white chocolate ones.

Whilst I'm on the subject of white chocolate, am i the only one who finds white twixes to be weird? Albino twixes....I dont know whether I like them or not :lol:

Never had a white Twix, but all white chocolate is bad. It's got a sort of greasy texture to it.

85485[/snapback]

More of a milk chocolate man meself :lol:

Bet lots of you didn't know that white chocolate doesn't have much milk in it as milk chocolate

85481[/snapback]

How very dare you! :lol:

Chunky Kit-Kats are little bits of heaven. You do, however, have to nibble all the chocolate off from round the edges and then eat the wafer in layers. ;)

All kit kats are just plain nasty. ;)

85481[/snapback]

Chunky Kit-Kats are little bits of heaven. You do, however, have to nibble all the chocolate off from round the edges and then eat the wafer in layers. :razz:

85494[/snapback]

I thought i was the only one

:unsure:

85481[/snapback]

Chunky Kit-Kats are little bits of heaven. You do, however, have to nibble all the chocolate off from round the edges and then eat the wafer in layers. ;)

85494[/snapback]

Have you had a Dairy-Milk Wafer Cat?

Like a posh Kit-Kat :razz:

85481[/snapback]

85494[/snapback]

Have you had a Dairy-Milk Wafer Cat?

Like a posh Kit-Kat :razz:

85497[/snapback]

Nope, but now you've mentioned it, I think it's only fair that Gemmill brings one to the next home game for me at half time. It's his turn to bring the chocolate after the holdall of goodies I provided at the last game B)

All kit kats are just plain nasty. ;)

85481[/snapback]

How very dare you! :unsure:

Chunky Kit-Kats are little bits of heaven. You do, however, have to nibble all the chocolate off from round the edges and then eat the wafer in layers. B)

85494[/snapback]

How could I forget the Chunkys :lol:

Godly! But I always feel so full up after one :razz:

All kit kats are just plain nasty. :razz:

85481[/snapback]

How very dare you! :unsure:

Chunky Kit-Kats are little bits of heaven. You do, however, have to nibble all the chocolate off from round the edges and then eat the wafer in layers. B)

85494[/snapback]

I thought i was the only one

;)

85496[/snapback]

Nah. You should see me eat a Twix or a Double Decker :lol: It's like a military operation.