Convinced

Jusoda Kid

the English Nation love Huckle's, Sex cases and anyone else thats fucked up in general.

They must do for the sex case "Backdoor Barrymore" to come second in this load of shite they call Big Brother (caught very little of it by choice).

Lets just hope my numbers have came up on that Euro Lottery so I can fuck off with my family and friends out of this country for good and leave the sick fucks get on with it.

Pervert Dentist get's slap on wrist for sexually assaulting a 19 year old girl whilst she's under - I say no more. :lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

The media reported that someone was anally raped, drugged and found dead in his swimming pool. Now he is treated like some kind of returning hero.

If you buy the tabloids you deserve this sort of bollocks.

85475[/snapback]

I don't touch tabloids, just somewhat suspicious of the fact he was found innocent so what should give me reason to believe it was he who was responsible for what happened in his pool? :lol:

Barrymore was guilty of huge stupidity by pissing off into hiding once he realised something awful had happened at his home. By his own admission he was high as a kite and pissed, and basically crapped himself and legged it. Not the brightest thing in the world to do, but wasn't actually convicted of anything. I must admit that when he first appeared on CBB it made uncomfortable viewing, but by the same token the guy has to live with what happened and that can't be easy.

Barrymore was guilty of huge stupidity by pissing off into hiding once he realised something awful had happened at his home.  By his own admission he was high as a kite and pissed, and basically crapped himself and legged it.  Not the brightest thing in the world to do, but wasn't actually convicted of anything.  I must admit that when he first appeared on CBB it made uncomfortable viewing, but by the same token the guy has to live with what happened and that can't be easy.

85498[/snapback]

So do the victim's parents, now that can't be easy.

Got a fucking cheek showing his face in public again imo. Although saying that, the majority obviously like his type.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

The family of the bloke that died have to live with it too. What do you think they made of Barrymore punching the air and exclaiming "I'm back, I'm back" as he entered the house? He should crawl under a rock and stay there for the rest of his days.

85504[/snapback]

I don't disagree with the fact that the victim's family will be horrified by his 'comeback' but the fact appears to be that the crime took place at Barrymore's house, not necessarily be Barrymore himself. I know all too well that the family need someone to be accountable for this, and as yet, no-one has been, but is it right that one man is victimised for the rest of his life for something that he may not have actually done?

Just playing devil's advocate, cos I don't know the facts - just like most people.

Im with catmag on this one, the man has to earning a living also!

Cant say i am his biggest fan (or a fan at all if im honest) but no-one really knows what happened and he was found innocent so why should he have to "crawl under a rock" for the rest of his days?