rich, rich i tells ya!

peasepud

:P It was only £15.75

They didn't have the right change though so I had to give them £22 then they had the right change for that....I didn't really understand but there you go.

85681[/snapback]

If Carol Vordermann is online can she explain this one for me???? cos no matter how I try it fucks up in me heed!

They didn't have the right change though so I had to give them £22 then they had the right change for that....I didn't really understand but there you go.

85681[/snapback]

If Carol Vordermann is online can she explain this one for me???? cos no matter how I try it fucks up in me heed!

85785[/snapback]

Simple. They obviously didn't have £4.25 in change for a £20 note, but may well have had a £5 note, a £1 coin and 25p in change instead - hence it being easier to hand over £22.

Although handing over £21 would have been the easiest thing to do in that case. Unless all Brock had was a £2 coin........

Edited by catmag

85681[/snapback]

85785[/snapback]

Simple. They obviously didn't have £4.25 in change for a £20 note, but may well have had a £5 note, a £1 coin and 25p in change instead - hence it being easier to hand over £22.

Although handing over £21 would have been the easiest thing to do in that case. Unless all you had was a £2 coin........

85790[/snapback]

My god me brain hurts now...... :steamtrain:

Edited by Radgina

:steamtrain: It was only £15.75

85681[/snapback]

85785[/snapback]

Although handing over £21 would have been the easiest thing to do in that case. Unless all Brock had was a £2 coin........

85790[/snapback]

Were you the woman who ordered the quarter duck last night? :P

You're right!!! :icon_lol:

I only had 20p in my wallet and a £2 coin as opposed to the 20 I gave them. <_<