Will Shearer get ....

Howaythelads

Dodgy free kick that'll go in off a defender, and we'll be forever arguing if it should be given as an own goal or not.

85673[/snapback]

it's all quite scary considering we are going to need points to stay up.even more so when we could be kicking off next season needing 2 top forwards minimum, if we do stay up.

Dodgy free kick that'll go in off a defender, and we'll be forever arguing if it should be given as an own goal or not.

85673[/snapback]

it's all quite scary considering we are going to need points to stay up.even more so when we could be kicking off next season needing 2 top forwards minimum, if we do stay up.

85702[/snapback]

Good chance Owen will go, so I think we'll need at least three. :P

If he doesn't get it then that disputed goal against man united in the 4-3 will all of a sudden be changed to his goal by the "dubious goal committee"

85744[/snapback]

Thanks to the fuckwitts on that committee, Big Al is still waiting for the record as they have wrongly taken more than one goal off him.

He'll score a few more this season i think as he is going to have to play pretty much every game for us.

Can't see it happening at Man City so it will i suspect be at St. James, which is the way it should be and i think it'll be a pretty good goal rather than something scrappy.

However you can guarentee it will hide another abysmal Souness style performance from the team and bury any stick he should get under the deserved celebrations for Shearer.

I mentioned on Saturday that, were it not for the Intertoto, he would have really struggled to get the record this season. He never had a sniff at the weekend, bit embarrassing really. :P

Myself and a few others said he would break the record.  And we were right!

89216[/snapback]

you've been saying it all along tbf, while others blindly went along the "Hes never gonna score again", you're just a visionary tbqbr :doubleact:

Myself and a few others said he would break the record.  And we were right!

89216[/snapback]

Party time for you and your chums then. You've finally broken your duck!

89217[/snapback]

A fleeting glimpse of what it must be like to be you. Felt like heaven tbh.