More shit in London

Steve

Breaking News here

Tell me why I moved to this country? No one wants to blow Australia up.

6673[/snapback]

Indeed. A major reason for that is you didn't let the buggers in there in the first place to do it.

6675[/snapback]

BBC calling engine fire...................

Glad it was just an engine fire.

I think the problem here is because there is such a divide between races. Maybe I'm just a naive Aussie here, but on my street at home I can count seven different ethnicities living together, yet from what I've witnessed here there is little mixing of cultures. Is everyone scared of everyone else or something?

The porblem at the moment is that everyone, the authorities and the public, are on edge which is causing more panic.

LeazesMag - I think the Aussies have a bit of history for letting in immigrants...  :lol:

6681[/snapback]

Except for the Abbo's right the "Bungs" (name used in Oz regularly I believe) are treated like crap.

I think the problem here is because there is such a divide between races. Maybe I'm just a naive Aussie here, but on my street at home I can count seven different ethnicities living together, yet from what I've witnessed here there is little mixing of cultures. Is everyone scared of everyone else or something?

6682[/snapback]

Chicken Tikka Marsala being the national dish would suggest it is, to an extent

but poeple here don't move as much as they do in Australia and the USA so you don't get much mixing - at least in the first & second generation - normally by the third generation peopel move out of their ghettoes. ASLo the old Council housing estates don't have a lot of non whites as they have been "frozen" with the kids of people who moved there after the war..............

Apparently in London the Indians are moving out of Southall and similar and are spreading out across the City

PS I didn't see much racial mixing in Australia when I was there - especially not if you're a Native Australian..........................

Smoke, on a bus. That's probably all it is.

Head gasket?

6676[/snapback]

Oh I wonder who put the 'head gasket' line into your head! :lol:

Head gasket?

6676[/snapback]

6697[/snapback]

:lol:

Some bloke who I just caught chatting up the new girl at work actually.

Head gasket?

6676[/snapback]

6697[/snapback]

6702[/snapback]

Sounds like he needs your permission.

So is it that you're her pimp or that he's your luvva? If it's the former please post picture and rates, actually if it's the latter..

Head gasket?

6676[/snapback]

6697[/snapback]

6702[/snapback]

Sounds like he needs your permission.

So is it that you're her pimp or that he's your luvva? If it's the former please post picture and rates, actually if it's the latter..

6708[/snapback]

Neither, it was purely careful wording :lol:

The porblem at the moment is that everyone, the authorities and the public, are on edge which is causing more panic.

LeazesMag - I think the Aussies have a bit of history for letting in immigrants...  :lol:

6681[/snapback]

jailbirds or muslims ?

6681[/snapback]

jailbirds or muslims ?

6711[/snapback]

ask him about the "White Australia" policy .............................

I think its aready been said, the police need to be on their toes and be seen doing stuff pronto rather than stand around, this reassures the public. Id rather them be out and about than stuck in doin paper work.

The media of course are blowing a lot up (no pun intended) and making people a bit nervous.

As for the people in Oz, I cant really comment, but what would you want your forces do? Sit around "Its only a blow gasket" *tick,tick,tick* **BOOM**

So Steve, chill out marra :lol:

/me wubs you been here

6681[/snapback]

jailbirds or muslims ?

6711[/snapback]

Both but we let the muslims in, the settlers/convicts/soldiers kind just turned up one day and helped themselves.

In Auburn, a suburb of Sydney, there is the largest mosque in the southern hemisphere, and let me tell you this building is huge and could hold thousands people easily.

Plus we are neighbours with the largest muslim population in the world being Indonesia.

Steve, the way things are here mate, you are no better off as people are either counting the days until it happens here or giving into that idiot Mr Garrison our PM on things like civil rights and privacy. Forget communism, the anti terrorist free world is the new police state.

As for Kevin Carr's gloves comment, you got the word wrong and only the most brain dead fucking arsewipes in this country would consider using it.

The treatment of the indigenous people in Australia has been nothing short of disgraceful but unfortunately it all started when a certain boat load or three of anglos turned up and tried to remove the Australian indigenous race from the earth, just like the same said country tried to do with the North American Indians, South Africa indigenous tribes and a host of other cultures they have fought in the name of King/Queen and their new bit of colony!

Ignoring the Hassle, when that footage was splashed across the television screens, a friend of mine standing next to me in the pub whilst it was being shown said, "thank fuck for the wall!"

6682[/snapback]

Conveniently forgetting the appalling treatment of aboriginals there aren't we?

Someone I know was going thru Victoria station around 8.00pm Tuesday

Apprarently this black guy tried to jump the barriers to avoid paying and she said "all of a sudden there were a zillion copers- they just came out of the ground - the guy was face down with a copper standing on each wrist and ankle and two with handguns in the back of his head - he was yelling he was only trying to avoid paying......"

what a twerp eh?