Boumsong vs Cheltenham

Chaser

Yes, but I am right.

86136[/snapback]

You're spot on actually.

86152[/snapback]

*lick* tbh.

86158[/snapback]

Being slightly serious here for a minute Gemmill, it does seem the only argument you have on the Newcastle board at the moment is to evade the issues by taking the piss out the poster. Now we all like a bit of banter, but some content would nice too occasionally. So perhaps you'd like to tell us what was wrong with Isegrim's post, because I thought it was spot on?

God, I sound like a teacher now. :P

86163[/snapback]

It's just Gemmill's attempt to take the flak off Souness by diverting the attention from the painful facts just as Souness is trying to take the flak of the players by hilarious interviews live on national television.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Renton, did you read the article regarding FS trying to sign Boumsong, before Souness was here?

Wondered if you wanted to pass comment on it?

86170[/snapback]

Can't be true - according to Leazes.

Renton, did you read the article regarding FS trying to sign Boumsong, before Souness was here?

86170[/snapback]

I read something but wasn't sure it was adressed to me. Are you saying Boumsong wasn't Souness's signing or something? :P

If so, I disagree.

86170[/snapback]

I read something but wasn't sure it was adressed to me. Are you saying Boumsong wasn't Souness's signing or something? :P

If so, I disagree.

86182[/snapback]

Read the article (and then your quote, which was included in the post so quite how you weren't sure if it was for you is beyond me, again then!) :steamtrain:

You said Robson was linked with him but wasn't interested. Yet that article states that we had a £3.8m bid for J-A-B turned down the weekend for SBR was sacked!

Now either Robson was being allowed to bid for players 2 days before he was sacked (and thus proving that FS fucked up and sacked Robson on a whim) or Shepherd himself made the bid....

Souness did indeed sign him, I never disputed that - if you recall my initial point (which you said was wrong) was that we approached Rangers for Boumsong before we sacked Bobby!! :icon_lol:

Shut up man Renton.

Oooooh! Get her :P

86178[/snapback]

still avoiding the issue like - perhaps we'll get more of a response out of KCG! :steamtrain:

86181[/snapback]

I think you're arguing with the wrong person, I said Robson wasn't interested in Boumsong and this hasn't been contradicted, has it? Anyway, what does a speculative article in the Northern Echo prove?

Shut up man Renton.

Oooooh! Get her :P

86178[/snapback]

still avoiding the issue like - perhaps we'll get more of a response out of KCG! :icon_lol:

86181[/snapback]

I think you're arguing with the wrong person, I said Robson wasn't interested in Boumsong and this hasn't been contradicted, has it? Anyway, what does a speculative article in the Northern Echo prove?

86189[/snapback]

Newcastle made a bid for him whilst Robson was still manager. Are you saying FS is indeed in charge of making transfers, because Leazes says this isn't the case :steamtrain:

86170[/snapback]

If so, I disagree.

86182[/snapback]

Read the article (and then your quote, which was included in the post so quite how you weren't sure if it was for you is beyond me, again then!) :steamtrain:

You said Robson was linked with him but wasn't interested. Yet that article states that we had a £3.8m bid for J-A-B turned down the weekend for SBR was sacked!

Now either Robson was being allowed to bid for players 2 days before he was sacked (and thus proving that FS fucked up and sacked Robson on a whim) or Shepherd himself made the bid....

Souness did indeed sign him, I never disputed that - if you recall my initial point (which you said was wrong) was that we approached Rangers for Boumsong before we sacked Bobby!! :icon_lol:

86188[/snapback]

OK, so Robson might have been interested in Bounsong as a second choice defender when Woodgate was sold under his nose and there was literally only days left to go before the transfer market closed. So what?

To be honest selling Woodgate was the best bit of business FS ever did.

86202[/snapback]

Yes, but not replacing him was stupid. Eventually replacing him with Boumsong (whoever signed him) was even more stupid. I'd rather have Woodgate now than Boumsong, even if he only plays a third of games.

To be honest selling Woodgate was the best bit of business FS ever did.

86202[/snapback]

Yes, but not replacing him was stupid. Eventually replacing him with Boumsong (whoever signed him) was even more stupid. I'd rather have Woodgate now than Boumsong, even if he only plays a third of games.

86208[/snapback]

He'd be shite under Souness tbh

86170[/snapback]

I read something but wasn't sure it was adressed to me. Are you saying Boumsong wasn't Souness's signing or something? :steamtrain:

If so, I disagree.

86182[/snapback]

Read the article (and then your quote, which was included in the post so quite how you weren't sure if it was for you is beyond me, again then!) :scare:

Souness did indeed sign him, I never disputed that - if you recall my initial point (which you said was wrong) was that we approached Rangers for Boumsong before we sacked Bobby!! :scare:

86188[/snapback]

OK, so Robson might have been interested in Bounsong as a second choice defender when Woodgate was sold under his nose and there was literally only days left to go before the transfer market closed. So what?

86195[/snapback]

So what??

*cough*

this club wanted to buy him before they made Graeme Souness manager! :icon_lol:

85705[/snapback]

No, Bobby didn't want him even for free.

85707[/snapback]

You was wrong.....nerrrr! :):P

<_<

86170[/snapback]

I read something but wasn't sure it was adressed to me. Are you saying Boumsong wasn't Souness's signing or something? :steamtrain:

If so, I disagree.

86182[/snapback]

Read the article (and then your quote, which was included in the post so quite how you weren't sure if it was for you is beyond me, again then!) :scare:

Souness did indeed sign him, I never disputed that - if you recall my initial point (which you said was wrong) was that we approached Rangers for Boumsong before we sacked Bobby!! :scare:

86188[/snapback]

86195[/snapback]

So what??

*cough*

85705[/snapback]

85707[/snapback]

You was wrong.....nerrrr! :scare::P

<_<

86218[/snapback]

Sheesh, if it makes you happy! :)

Mind you, I maintain he didn't want him while we had Woodgate, and still preferred this Bilbo Baggins character from Celtic.

86170[/snapback]

If so, I disagree.

86182[/snapback]

86188[/snapback]

86195[/snapback]

So what??

*cough*

85705[/snapback]

85707[/snapback]

You was wrong.....nerrrr! :scare::P

<_<

86218[/snapback]

Sheesh, if it makes you happy! :)

Mind you, I maintain he didn't want him while we had Woodgate, and still preferred this Bilbo Baggins character from Celtic.

86220[/snapback]

Dont back yourself up with that Balde is worse than Boumsong FACT.