Will we win the FA Cup?

Asprilla

Shit thread.

85839[/snapback]

Thanks..... :steamtrain:

85841[/snapback]

Do YOU think we have a chance of winning the cup? :icon_lol:

85844[/snapback]

Yes. We're still in it so we have a chance. It's ludicrously slim, but it's there.

Emre and Parker are back....Owen could be ready towards the latter stages, Shearer's last chance etc etc.

Seeing as how all any of us non players can ever do is hope and considering how superstitious some people are, I wondered if we all collectively REALLY HOPED...it might just happen.

I know it's a shit thread, but it's Sunday night and I'm abusing the internet :P

Shit thread.

85839[/snapback]

Thanks..... :steamtrain:

85841[/snapback]

Do YOU think we have a chance of winning the cup? :icon_lol:

85844[/snapback]

Yes. We're still in it so we have a chance. It's ludicrously slim, but it's there.

Emre and Parker are back....Owen could be ready towards the latter stages, Shearer's last chance etc etc.

Seeing as how all any of us non players can ever do is hope and considering how superstitious some people are, I wondered if we all collectively REALLY HOPED...it might just happen.

I know it's a shit thread, but it's Sunday night and I'm abusing the internet :P

85846[/snapback]

I don't think that we can all collectively hope we wont play 4-5-1 long ball with a ton of injuries and a shit defence and goalless stikers and win the cup myself.

To win the cup we're gonna need 98% of luck

85851[/snapback]

And 100% of everyone else playing shitter than shit!

85862[/snapback]

that's 198% which clearly indicates that we cannot win it.

85851[/snapback]

85862[/snapback]

85864[/snapback]

But remember according to Souness all our players always give 100%, when you times that by 11 in the team we have 1100% to play with!

85851[/snapback]

85862[/snapback]

85864[/snapback]

But remember according to Souness all our players always give 100%, when you times that by 11 in the team we have 1100% to play with!

85866[/snapback]

ohh I like it.

Just when we I thought we were out, they pull us right back in.

You can see what might happen. We scrape past Saints with another typically awful Souness performance or maybe even a comfotable win thanks to individuals hiding our total lack of gameplan/formation/tactics.

Then we get another decent raw in the quarters and find ourselves in the semis somehow, all the while Fat Fred being a moron thinks this excuses all he shit we are watching and how the club is being wrecked and when we meet somebody decent we get knocked out and realise we're still shite!

But no matter how mad it sounds, i do think you'll probably see us sneak into the semis despite how shite Souness is.

They were talking about it on TalkSport tonight and querying how it makes Newcastle fans feel...

On one hand we want Souness out, but on the other we'd kill for some silverware...

They were talking about it on TalkSport tonight and querying how it makes Newcastle fans feel...

On one hand we want Souness out, but on the other we'd kill for some silverware...

86364[/snapback]

I've got to the stage now (after about 22 years of supporting NUFC) where i honestly don't think i'll ever see us win a trophy. When we're shite you don't expect any, but when we are anythign from good, to amazing (under Keegan) you know that we will be hit with shite luck, shafted by a ref and/or linseman or will get hammered with injuries at the wort possible time and we won't win what we should.

So i suppose i don't seriously have any hope of us winning the FA cup and if we went out i'm not going to be thinking that a genuine chance to win it has gone, however thats not the same as wanting us to lose!

86364[/snapback]

I've got to the stage now (after about 22 years of supporting NUFC) where i honestly don't think i'll ever see us win a trophy. When we're shite you don't expect any, but when we are anythign from good, to amazing (under Keegan) you know that we will be hit with shite luck, shafted by a ref and/or linseman or will get hammered with injuries at the wort possible time and we won't win what we should.

So i suppose i don't seriously have any hope of us winning the FA cup and if we went out i'm not going to be thinking that a genuine chance to win it has gone, however thats not the same as wanting us to lose!

86370[/snapback]

I know what your saying Papa L. But sometimes things happen when you least expect it. (But not this time I expect).