The First Time you Flew

Pilchard Chops

you surely JEST?????????

TBH there is no PROOF either way

How about leaving it in the same category of religous belief?

88570[/snapback]

Err, no. I'd rather you were man enough to admit you were wrong. ;)

You said they were killed instantly, and in all probability, they weren't, as they weren't subjected to a force powerful enough to do this. You were wrong, end of story.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit I didn't notice that you did ...........................   

and "likely" is no scientific proof my lad...................  or no more than "probably" used in the Official reports....................

88547[/snapback]

Either way, you're still wrong by saying they were killed straight away and didn't feel a thing.

More likely to die from admitting you're wrong, than flying.

There was no reason for them to have been killed before impact Rob, do you want categorical scientific proof for everything? That's not how life works.

Jesus H tap dancing christ on a bike while weeping! Just admit you're wrong for a change.  :blink:

88551[/snapback]

This thread provides categorical scientific proof Rob doesn't like to admit he was wrong ;)

One for the plane geeks: 9pm tonight on the National Geographic channel, a documentary about some fuckwit pilot who let his 15 year old son at the controls of a commercial jet. Not surprisingly, it crashed.

It's called Kid in the Cockpit, which sounds worryingly like a Smooth Operator thread title. ;)

One for the plane geeks:  9pm tonight on the National Geographic channel, a documentary about some fuckwit pilot who let his 15 year old son at the controls of a commercial jet.  Not surprisingly, it crashed. 

It's called Kid in the Cockpit, which sounds worryingly like a Smooth Operator thread title. ;)

89934[/snapback]

I can remember when that one happened. Was about 15 years ago and the airline was Aeroflot IIRC....

One for the plane geeks:  9pm tonight on the National Geographic channel, a documentary about some fuckwit pilot who let his 15 year old son at the controls of a commercial jet.  Not surprisingly, it crashed. 

89934[/snapback]

I can remember when that one happened. Was about 15 years ago and the airline was Aeroflot IIRC....

89989[/snapback]

Yup - and around the same time an Aeroflot crew decided to practise "blind landing" by taping brown paper over the windows in the cockpit.........................

they're somewhat better now ........................

It's called Kid in the Cockpit, which sounds worryingly like a Smooth Operator thread title. :D

89934[/snapback]

89989[/snapback]

Jesus wept. You wonder where you get the title from? ;)

I'm an engineer FFS, I've studied machinery at depth - particularly aircraft.....

;)

90240[/snapback]

"Air traffic control, mayday... we have engine failure, requesting clearance for emergency landing..."

"Have you tried switching it off and on again?"

"Air traffic control, mayday... we have engine failure, requesting clearance for emergency landing..."

90246[/snapback]

;)

I'm an engineer FFS, I've studied machinery at depth - particularly aircraft.....

<_<

90240[/snapback]

90246[/snapback]

:blush:;):nufc::D

<_<

90240[/snapback]

90246[/snapback]

;)

Software trial has expired tbh.... :D

Anyone remember the Dilbert cartoon where his untrustworthy co-worker , Wally, alters a payroll program to an air traffic control program

"don't fly on the last day of the month......"

Depends on if you go by km travled or hours in the seat or ..................  whichever side you are trying to support basically

91314[/snapback]

Walk away from the thread Rob.