Dr Gloom

Jamaal's jizz-juggling, trouser snake-shakers v Huddersfield

Our survival party starts here. Our lads will romp to a comfortable 3-1 victory, refreshed after our jolly in Belgium with Dummet claiming a hattrick of headers

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

so technically i was right, kind of 

Well it still wasn't in Spain and you're about 300 years too late, but other than that ;)

My understanding is that Huddersfields preferred style is aggressive and attacking. If so, we should beat them fairly comfortably.

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Has nobody seriously got me a ticket yet 

Howay lads, lets get this fella a ticket 

4 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Howay lads, lets get this fella a ticket 

I was going to get him a ticket flippantly but he specifically asked for someone to seriously get him a ticket. Fuck that shit. 

• Haha 1

The Netto Shelvey is injured, it seems and Slimani may well be fit. Looking for a similar performance to Southampton ideally; come out flying, get one early and get into the possession stat-riding, "plucky underdog"-when-it-suits-them, footballing "philosophy" touting arseholes and send their specky glake of a manager back home to Shitville.

Where in the city centre will have the game on? I've managed to score a ticket but need one for one of the other lads, but need a back-up pub-with-a-stream option should the worse happen.

Beat these 3-0 imo. All the people saying Wagner was doing better than Rafa last season should take a look at his smug dish after this humbling.

4 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Where in the city centre will have the game on? I've managed to score a ticket but need one for one of the other lads, but need a back-up pub-with-a-stream option should the worse happen.

I'm sure if you ask nicely someone will volunteer to walk you all to the ground, buy you a programme, maybe a hamburger ?  even buy your mate a beer  who's watching in the Hotspur.

You never know, you may get a blow job as well.

Should be a good day