Jamaal's jizz-juggling, trouser snake-shakers v Huddersfield

Dr Gloom

:lol: 

I guess tbh if the club gets sold we could end up spending a lot more and the bet kinda becomes irrelevant. If that happens I'll pay in £10 anyway out of general happiness at the situation :D

Edited by Rayvin

9 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I guess tbh if the club gets sold we could end up spending a lot more and the bet kinda becomes irrelevant. If that happens I'll pay in £10 anyway out of general happiness at the situation :D

Definitely. Reminds me of the saying - if you lend someone a tenner and you never see them again, it was worth it

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

If we get sold and spend well over the bet amount I'll put that ten in with joy in my heart.

If we get sold and spend nothing do neither of us pay out? :lol:

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

If we get sold and spend well over the bet amount I'll put that ten in with joy in my heart.

If we get sold and spend nothing do neither of us pay out? :lol:

If we get sold I'll put the £10 in either way, but technically you win if we spend under the £40m so that's up to you. The bet is about Ashley really though so it's no skin off my nose if you don't.

6 minutes ago, strawb said:

Summer transfer window is going to be AIDS reading on here mind.

Daily updates from trooper on how the sky is falling in for xyz reason mixed with people initially saying he is totally overreacting, and then gradually being turned over to his side as the end of the window draws ever closer and we haven't signed anyone etc etc. Mass suicide proposed on September 1st. Then we win our next two games and top ten is nailed on.

Edited by Rayvin

On 03/04/2018 at 18:25, The Fish said:

Not sure why this slipped under the RADAR? Jason Donovan is doing commentary on a Premier League game? What the Hell is happening in Australia?!

Taking the piss. Having a little fun with the GMT+10 timezone.