New scam

sweetleftpeg

Hi

The latest scam in the area which is happening at the Shopping Centres . (Though this could spread elsewhere ???)

Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are parking.

One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say no and beg you for a ride to the city. You agree and tell them to sit in the back.

On the way they start having sex in the back seat.

Then one of them jumps to the front seat & starts to perform oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet !!

I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful.

:P

Hi

The latest scam in the area which is happening at the Shopping Centres . (Though this could spread elsewhere ???)

Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are parking.

One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say no and beg you for a ride to the city. You agree and tell them to sit in the back.

On the way they start having sex in the back seat.

Then one of them jumps to the front seat & starts to perform oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet !!

I was robbed of my virginity last Tuesday, then my wallet on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful.

:steamtrain:

86197[/snapback]

They were at Morrisons, Byker :P