Toontastic Piss Up Pompey (h)

Scottish Mag

"Now if you feel that you can't go on

Because all your hope is gone

And your life is filled with confusion

And happiness is just an illusion"

Me be in Birmingham. Quite fancied a hurrah at the loss of Mr Get-Rid-Of-All-Lou's-Fave-Players (oh yeh, -And-Run-The-Team-Into-The-Ground ... that bit's bad too, obviously) ..... but you can't turn down free travel and accomm for a weekend of fun can you?

Well. I can't.

Toodlepips.

Me be in Birmingham.  Quite fancied a hurrah at the loss of Mr Get-Rid-Of-All-Lou's-Fave-Players (oh yeh, -And-Run-The-Team-Into-The-Ground ... that bit's bad too, obviously) ..... but you can't turn down free travel and accomm for a weekend of fun can you?

Well.  I can't.

Toodlepips.

88447[/snapback]

Devastated tbh

Me be in Birmingham.  Quite fancied a hurrah at the loss of Mr Get-Rid-Of-All-Lou's-Fave-Players (oh yeh, -And-Run-The-Team-Into-The-Ground ... that bit's bad too, obviously) ..... but you can't turn down free travel and accomm for a weekend of fun can you?

Well.  I can't.

Toodlepips.

88447[/snapback]

Devastated tbh

88531[/snapback]

;)

On suicide watch.

I may grace you with my presence, depends on if I can persuade my mate to go to the Trent. He was never a student and acts like Damien off The Omen whenever we go near anything resembling a student pub.

88707[/snapback]

Introduce me ...... :doubleact:

The relevance? The pic is of Sheila from Shameless. Now anyone who watched will know that she's a bit of a fruit loop and more than slightly kinky in the bedroom. At the match on Saturday I was wearing jeans with a plaited leather belt on. Anyone in the vicinity that misbehaved got a whipping! :doubleact: