Shitty sandwiches

catmag

EXCLUSIVE: Poo listed on ham packet ingredients

By Jan Disley

HUNGRY Mick Woods soon lost his appetite when he opened a packet of ham - and found "dog shit" listed among the ingredients.

Stunned student Mick, 34, examined another of the 300g containers - labeled "premium" produce - and saw the same surprise additive on the label.

And he admitted: "Obviously I haven't eaten it. It sort of puts you off."

His partner Tracey, 28, bought the 99p packs of cooked, sliced ham from a store near their home in Wakefield, West Yorks.

The dad-of-three added: "We spent 40 minutes laughing. But we haven't put any in the kids' sandwiches and we had something else for our tea."

Manufacturer H R Hargreaves & Son said it axed an employee over the labeling prank and was trying to recall the ham.

A spokesman for the Manchester firm said: "We can't have people fooling about with food products.

"A number of packs are affected. We're trying to find out what shops they're in."

Niiiiiiiiice! :P

Naaasty.  So do they really have poo in or did they not take the prank that far? :naughty:

86828[/snapback]

Was this an I-Feel-Sorry-For-You-Cos-Nobody-Replied-To-Your-Thread post? :unsure:

No, I don't think there was actually poo in the ham. I think the prank was just with the ingredients listings.

Mind you, if my job was to write out ingredients listings all day, I'd probably throw the odd strange thing on the list too just for a larf....

Naaasty.  So do they really have poo in or did they not take the prank that far? :naughty:

86828[/snapback]

Was this an I-Feel-Sorry-For-You-Cos-Nobody-Replied-To-Your-Thread post? :unsure:

No, I don't think there was actually poo in the ham. I think the prank was just with the ingredients listings.

Mind you, if my job was to write out ingredients listings all day, I'd probably throw the odd strange thing on the list too just for a larf....

86904[/snapback]

Was this an I-Feel-Sorry-For-You-Cos-Nobody-Replied-To-Your-Thread post? biggrin.gif

People on here actually do that :unsure:

86828[/snapback]

86904[/snapback]

Mighta been. :unsure:

why is everyone up on the internet so early!?

86913[/snapback]

I'm being one of them Nursey Angel types on nights, and Gemmill has probably just wet the bed again :naughty:

86913[/snapback]

I'm being one of them Nursey Angel types on nights, and Gemmill has probably just wet the bed again :unsure:

86915[/snapback]

Ouch... :naughty:

86913[/snapback]

I'm being one of them Nursey Angel types on nights, and Gemmill has probably just wet the bed again :unsure:

86915[/snapback]

Ouch... :naughty:

86918[/snapback]

S'okay - he'll take it like a man :unsure:

86913[/snapback]

We're up early to shower before we go to work. Pongo and the night-before gang will have still been festering in their pits.

87029[/snapback]

Aye and now they're currently causing a stink at their respective workplaces, the filthy pigs.

86913[/snapback]

We're up early to shower before we go to work. Pongo and the night-before gang will have still been festering in their pits.

87029[/snapback]

Aye and now they're currently causing a stink at their respective workplaces, the filthy pigs.

87031[/snapback]

click....that's another African orphan dead...click....and another....click...

86913[/snapback]

87029[/snapback]

87031[/snapback]

click....that's another African orphan dead...click....and another....click...

87037[/snapback]

Aye, from the smell!

Aye, from the smell!

87038[/snapback]

Bob Geldof may smell, but at least he's saving African babies. My Humber Bridge smells like roses man.

87041[/snapback]

Don't only lasses have Humber bridges? :naughty:

Aye, from the smell!

87038[/snapback]

Bob Geldof may smell, but at least he's saving African babies. My Humber Bridge smells like roses man.

87041[/snapback]

87045[/snapback]

wtf is a humber bridge tbh? :unsure:

Aye, from the smell!

87038[/snapback]

87041[/snapback]

87045[/snapback]

87062[/snapback]

Well, if Grimsby on the one side is a place that smells of fish, then Hull...

Aye, from the smell!

87038[/snapback]

87041[/snapback]

87045[/snapback]

87062[/snapback]

87063[/snapback]

:unsure:

SLP in major faux pas! :unsure:

Aye, from the smell!

87038[/snapback]

87041[/snapback]

87045[/snapback]

87062[/snapback]

87063[/snapback]

:unsure:

SLP in major faux pas! :huh:

87067[/snapback]

(I seriously hope, for his sake!) :unsure: