The bell-end brandishing, soon to be top half of the table, behemoths vs Leicester City

Dr Gloom

Our winning run to continue, with a classic away performance, soaking up pressure before Gayle hits on the counter from an inch perfect Shelvey long ball

I'm guessing we can't play Slimani in this one?

We should, I think, be good for at least a draw - based on our recent form. Can't see any reason why we couldn't talk all the points if we play as well as we have been.

2 minutes ago, rogerbarton said:

2-3. Gayle hat-trick. Anyone else noticed how much better we've been since Joselu got dropped after that penalty miss?

no surprise at all now that we're doign better now that donkey is finally out of the side. there are still question marks over gayle at this level, but at least he offers something. 

The slide tackles will be majestic.

wonder how Vardy v Lascelles will turn out as well, hopefully the little rat won’t get a look in.

Could be a more critical match on Saturday as the clubs in the relegation battle will be fighting among themselves with the exception of Stoke who play Tottenham.

Other results could verily change our exalted position unless we come away with 3 points at Leicester.

Brighton and West Ham could move above us with wins, should we lose.

Edited by Noelie

On 4/3/2018 at 10:19, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Can't wait to see the job Dummett does on Mahrez.

Another opposition right winger to climb in big Paul’s back pocket. 

2 hours ago, Noelie said:

Could be a more critical match on Saturday as the clubs in the relegation battle will be fighting among themselves with the exception of Stoke who play Tottenham.

Other results could verily change our exalted position unless we come away with 3 points at Leicester.

Every silver lining has a cloud B)

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Noelie said:

Other results could VERILY change our exalted position unless we come away with 3 points at Leicester.

Forsooth, yonder curr the darstadly Moyes :D

Noelie is so old it looks like he was in the same English class as Shakespeare... :unsure:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Noelie said:

54 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Noelie is so old it looks like he was in the same English class as Shakespeare... :unsure:

Methinks thou hast pondered well. Shakespeare had matriculated ere I began the olde English class.

6 hours ago, Noelie said:

Bollocks. We’ll smash these 

41 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Methinks thou hast pondered well. Shakespeare had matriculated ere I began the olde English class.

They sacked Shakespeare last season. Keep up.

7 hours ago, Noelie said:

Brighton are playing Huddersfield so I do not care if they win. West Ham are playing Chelsea away so good luck to them.

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

1 hour ago, Noelie said:

:lol:

Reminds me of a frustrated poet penning his thoughts on the wall of the bog at work around the days of the 2nd coming of the Messiah in 1992.

Shakespeare cometh here

To sit and think

I cometh here

To shit and stink.

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

Reminds me of a frustrated poet penning his thoughts on the wall of the bog at work around the days of the 2nd coming of the Messiah in 1992.

Shakespeare cometh here

To sit and think

I cometh here

To shit and stink.

You would think by all this satirical wit,

Shakespeare himself had been here for a shit.

(quoted from the netty door at Clarke Chapmans circa 1948) :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2