Jonjo's Johnson jigglers v Arsene's anguished arseholes

Dr Gloom

2 hours ago, OTF said:

Nice too watching a relegation battle purely as a spectator.

A lot of good will in the media developing around Shelvey, the push is on. If he keeps his head down and works hard they'll take him. They'd be mad not to.

Aye it’s brilliant that we’ll be able to watch the last few matches without any pressure. We’re becoming a side that can comfortably close out results too which is amazing to see as an NUFC fan. 

Fully agree about Jonjo as well, I’m not normally arsed about our lot playing for England but he fully deserves it (especially over Livermore ffs) plus then it shows you can get picked while playing for Newcastle (we know you can but it wouldn’t look good to have players in the form of Lascelles and Shelvey not get selected). 

2 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye, cheers Renton and Gloom. 

You're welcome. 

Pre Rafa I was never bothered about watching us play. Now I fucking love it. Today was commsumate professionalism from the whole team. We are more than the sum of our parts, for the first time since Robson or keegan. Great to watch. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 247 said:

Keown just said 'Lashells' 

Bellend :lol:

:lol: 

He’s definitely the elusive missing link scientists search for. Either that or he’s the last of the Neanderthals. 

• Haha 1