Summer signings 2018

Kid Dynamite

:lol:

If you get called a cunt directly as well, we mean it affectionately. We seem to lose a lot of newbies to that particular misunderstanding. And it gets @Tdansmith all riled up. ;)

Edited by Rayvin

8 minutes ago, adios said:

You can say what you like on here, we even have a resident Nazi. ^^^

Given that I just called for a centralised EU superstate in the Brexit thread, he might actually believe this :lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

How do you feel about Nazi pugs?

Ahhhh. Ok i got you.

Pro-Sargon?

I thought the nazi pug affair was insane but that isnt much of a statement.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Ahhhh. Ok i got you.

Pro-Sargon?

I thought the nazi pug affair was insane but that isnt much of a statement.

I'm not into the Sargon videos or the alt-right malarkey, They're often attacking identity politics whilst pulling the same crap themselves by mocking the victim culture of the SJW's in one hand and in the other, painting Europeans and white americans as a victim. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

I'm not into the Sargon videos or the alt-right malarkey, They're often attacking identity politics whilst pulling the same crap themselves by mocking the victim culture of the SJW's in one hand and in the other, painting Europeans and white americans as a victim. 

Kudos.

13 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Darlow, Mbemba, Gamez and his bag of cans, Lazaar, Manquillo, Haidara will probably all be sold IMO and that's just from the defence :lol: There's still that shit hanging about on loan elsewhere that might get us a bit extra spending money if we're lucky too.

I still like Mbemba, got the potential to be a good defender just never had a proper run in the team really. Also he french kissed the badge after the Barnsley game so he obviously feels passionate about the club (Or did).

• 2 weeks later...

We have been linked to Alaksandr Golovin who is a 21 year old creative midfielder from CSKA Moscow and giant 21 year old goalkeeper  Karlo Letica of Hadjuk Split.

This is the type of transfer we should be looking at as they have strong potential for performing in a top half side and we can't be doing with the Everton model of paying £45m for a Gylfi Siggardson or a £30m for a Jordan Pickford. 

We will have to be ambitious but we'll have to be conservative this summer :ph34r:

tbf, we've went down the route of signing "highly-rated" European players before and they ended up being a bunch of work-shy arseholes. You'd trust Rafa to have a better sense of their character and suitability for the league but it needs to be complimented with players who have the experience of the league. There's bound to be some decent options knocking about from inside the league first. Redmond would be a good signing if we fail to get Kenedy and Southampton drop but I think we'll have firm competition for him.

• 3 weeks later...

"I think it will be harder for him to come [to Newcastle], not because we don't want to [sign him]," the 58-year-old told MARCA.

"I don't know what's going on in his head, but maybe he is thinking about something else.

"It would be appealing, but I don't think it would be easy.

"In Liverpool he was sensational. Then we went to Chelsea and, although he had a bad time when he arrived, he was essential for us in winning the Europa League."

Rafa on Torres.