Shelvey's schmeckel swingers v Hippo Heed's horror show

Dr Gloom

24 minutes ago, adios said:

Does it bollocks, 0-5.

that's the spirit. i think it's actually the willy-waving tone we've seen in the latest threads which has powered our winning run. 

I just don't reckon we'll see this (or any Rafa?) side be "on the beach" early and they should now play with more freedom and confidence with nothing to lose.  They're starting to click as an attacking unit and the Argonaut from Algeria has come to full fitness right when we don't really need him anymore.

On top of which Allardyce is a one-trick fraud who will be dramatically outmanoeuvred by Rafa.

Though tbf my confidence is usually misplaced. <_< 

1-1 draw I reckon. Combination of Slim shady not being match fit and Sam Allardyce wanting , more than anything, to not-lose to Newcastle. As if that proves anything. The fat cunt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

1-1 draw I reckon. Combination of Slim shady not being match fit and Sam Allardyce wanting , more than anything, to not-lose to Newcastle. As if that proves anything. The fat cunt.

Bold prediction, Lawro.

1 hour ago, adios said:

BTW get your shit sorted, Dave, and get the podcast on Spotify!

Not down to me. I'm not Techy like that, I'm there for the football insight that I mostly lift off here and Happy Face's twitter account :good: 

Speaking of which, we're recording tomorrow night, if anyone has got any talking points that'd make me look geet clever?

Edited by The Fish

Dubravka

Yedlin         Lascelles         Lejeune       Dummett

Diame      Jonjo's Shmeckel Swinger

Ritchie                  Perez                         Kenedy

Slimani

Edited by LooneyToony