Shelvey's schmeckel swingers v Hippo Heed's horror show

Dr Gloom

That ball to Slimani man. Totally agree he’s better when he has less time to think, like a couple of his recent instinctive finishes. 

He is frustrating because he has some ability. Blows hot and cold though and I don’t think he’s cut out for the number 10 role in the PL. I don’t mind him coming off the bench as an impact sub. 

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

8th is still on tbf. We still have a game in hand over Everton. Unfortunately we seem to be playing West Brom when they’ve finally hit a bit of form.

Anyone who even thinks about fucking with my match thread or starting their own should get an instant ban.

You should keep your chowder dry for next season tbh, or at least work your magic on a takeover thread.

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

That ball to Slimani man. Totally agree he’s better when he has less time to think, like a couple of his recent instinctive finishes. 

He is frustrating because he has some ability. Blows hot and cold though and I don’t think he’s cut out for the number 10 role in the PL. I don’t mind him coming off the bench as an impact sub. 

If he was consistent he wouldn't still be playing for us tbh.

The players were looking so frustrated, with themselves and the ref, by the end of the game last night. Nice to see that theres some pride in the performance at stake, Perez looked annoyed as owt the second that pass left his boot he knew he'd stuffed it. 

20 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Anyone who even thinks about fucking with my match thread or starting their own should get an instant ban.

I think you should PM everyone on this board with that message, it will take you a while but worth it :icon_lol:

59 minutes ago, adios said:

You should keep your chowder dry for next season tbh, or at least work your magic on a takeover thread.

How do you keep chowder dry?

14 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Fuck off McFaul, totally ruined the form guide.

:lol: Relax, man, we'll save it for more important things.

Edited by adios

Shades of earlier in the season last night, they were awful but we just couldn't find any quality in the final third. Perez had a shocker, everything he done turned to shit. Actually made them look OK when they were absolutely dogshit. Apart from the goal what did they even do? A game to forget.

To be fair, @Noelieis right, we had a poor pass completion rate; 64%. However, that's about the same as it always is (only 5% off our average of 71%). Only Burnley have a worse pass completion %. Only Burnley (21.37%) WBA (19.2%) and Stoke(18.46%) play a higher % of Long Balls per game.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

To be fair, @Noelieis right, we had a poor pass completion rate; 64%. However, that's about the same as it always is (only 5% off our average of 71%). Only Burnley have a worse pass completion %. Only Burnley (21.37%) WBA (19.2%) and Stoke(18.46%) play a higher % of Long Balls per game.

200.gif

He was getting shit for saying our passes were going astray, but they were. People weren't reacting to what was said, just who was saying it.

Of course we were reacting to who said it; that was the feckin' point!

Go astrally project to Ayoze's training session and check on his off-the-ball work.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

He was getting shit for saying our passes were going astray, but they were. People weren't reacting to what was said, just who was saying it.

our passes always go astray, it's nothing new. we're hardly known for ticki tacka. we play counter attacking football, particularly away from home, with a pretty limited squad of players

our football is never pretty, but we could have easily got something out of that game.  of course people react to noelie - he only ever posts overly negative shite. 

19 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

our passes always go astray, it's nothing new. we're hardly known for ticki tacka. we play counter attacking football, particularly away from home, with a pretty limited squad of players

our football is never pretty, but we could have easily got something out of that game.  of course people react to noelie - he only ever posts overly negative shite. 

Are you going to start a wba match thread ?  Everyone else is shit scared to start one :D