Shelvey's schmeckel swingers v Hippo Heed's horror show

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, sammynb said:

You cannot play a right handed guitar, so you're wrong on two counts.

I can and I often do, its the only way to get along in this discriminatory world!

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

the winning streak had to end at some time didn't it? never mind eh, lads. it was fun while it lasted

You start that thread god damn it!

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

We probably are given the teams playing against each other. I'll let you work it out though

Don't start with that shite. <_<  

The mackems are still arguing...

You can still get odds on us to go down (about 500-1 which, even at that price, is a shit bet) apart from every other combination it requires us to lose and Southampton to win all of the remaining games but it must still be possible.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

You can still get odds on us to go down (about 500-1 which, even at that price, is a shit bet) apart from every other combination it requires us to lose and Southampton to win all of the remaining games but it must still be possible.

We're 12 points clear of them and they have 12 points to play for.

I was sure it would be easily provable that Quiff was right but actually I had to go all the way up to Bournemouth to find the problem.  They'd have to lose 2 and win their other match by 12 goals.

I'd be offering 500-1 too if I was a bookie. ;)  

3 minutes ago, adios said:

I was sure it would be easily provable that Quiff was right but actually I had to go all the way up to Bournemouth to find the problem.  They'd have to lose 2 and win their other match by 12 goals.

I'd be offering 500-1 too if I was a bookie. ;)  

I looked at that too. They have to play Swansea and Southampton (who also play each other and Southampton would have to win) and would have to lose to both before beating Burnley. Alongside us losing all of our remaining games. 

42 minutes ago, McFaul said:

To be fair to them they've been very good at home result wise and this is without doubt a bogie ground for us, but on paper we should get a result tonight.  Let's see what happens, the Algerian starting could be a blessing tonight.

Back to the topic at hand... :lol:  

I'm very confident about this one.  Allardyce will be found out.  And, aye, I'd love to see Slim Shady start.

23 minutes ago, McFaul said:

Sorry :spaz:

I don't come on here enough to know about board politics.

All good man, I was just on a bit of a run - we’ve won every match thread I’ve started this year. Not that we’re superstitious or owt. I’ll just keep my lucky charm powder dry for our next must win fixture.

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

All good man, I was just on a bit of a run - we’ve won every match thread I’ve started this year. Not that we’re superstitious or owt. I’ll just keep my lucky charm powder dry for our next must win fixture.

I was genuinely gutted when I noticed it wasn't you that had posted thread :lol: