Man City (A)

Matty

Emre and Parker remain int he squad so good news for the midfield...

Not sure if Emre will be fit enough to start though.

And tickets still avaliable!

Not sure if there new striker Samaras(?) is ok to play?

Come on

Im ganning to this one, my first and DEFINATLEY not last away match :naughty:

87069[/snapback]

I think you've picked a bad 'un mate but would love to be proved wrong!

Need to be up for this one from the off or we might as well not bother turning up.

Squad news?????

Feels fucking desperate this tonight, like.

87061[/snapback]

NUFC: Given, Harper, Babayaro, Ramage, Boumsong, Bramble, Elliott, Clark, Solano, Emre, Parker, Brittain, Shearer, N'Zogbia, Luque, Chopra, Ameobi.

Bowyer is still suffering from the bug that kept him out of the FA Cup trip.

Owen, Carr, Taylor, Moore and Dyer are all out injured, although the latter two were spotted in action at the training ground on Monday and could return next month.

Faye won't feature but may be en route back to Tyneside by the time we kick off in this game, depending on how Senegal fared against Nigeria on Tuesday.

Squad news?????

Feels fucking desperate this tonight, like.

87061[/snapback]

NUFC: Given, Harper, Babayaro, Ramage, Boumsong, Bramble, Elliott, Clark, Solano, Emre, Parker, Brittain, Shearer, N'Zogbia, Luque, Chopra, Ameobi.

Bowyer is still suffering from the bug that kept him out of the FA Cup trip.

Owen, Carr, Taylor, Moore and Dyer are all out injured, although the latter two were spotted in action at the training ground on Monday and could return next month.

Faye won't feature but may be en route back to Tyneside by the time we kick off in this game, depending on how Senegal fared against Nigeria on Tuesday.

87107[/snapback]

Cheers mate. On paper thats enough to give the likes of Citeh a game at the very least. We shall see though :naughty:

I'm bricking it at the prospect of getting relegated. To use the old cliche, we're in freefall. I know the likes of Boro and Brum are shite but at least they carry a goal threat.