To felch or not to felch

Smooth Operator

talking about suspect sexual practises has anybody heard of a "Raspberry Ripple"

apparently it's where you spunk onto a girls face, then punch her in the nose so it bleeds, then... well swirl your finger about in the ensuing mblood/muck mix...

that and the "Angry Dragon" where you fill her mouth with your generous offer, then twat her on the back of her head so it sprays out her nose...

I think they're bollocks meself, but I've been assured they're real.

figured I'd ask you lot rather than tainting my impeccable google search engine with dorty dorty sex things.

Edited by Geordie Fish

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

talking about suspect sexual practises has anybody heard of an "Raspberry Ripple"

apparently it's where you spunk onto a girls face, then punch her in the nose so it bleeds, then... well swirl your finger about in the ensuing mblood/muck mix...

that and the "Angry Dragon" where you fill her mouth with your generous offer, then twat her on the back of her head so it sprays out her nose...

figured I'd ask you lot rather than tainting my impeccable google search engine with dorty dorty sex things.

86663[/snapback]

Barely constitute 'sexual practices' like do they? More like GBH. :naughty:

talking about suspect sexual practises has anybody heard of an "Raspberry Ripple"

86663[/snapback]

Heard of the Rasberry ripple but not the Angry Dragon! :naughty:

Wacky gives him lass a similar kind of humiliation, he calls it the Flora treatment.

Nothing really sexual, he just get a slice of bread with flora spread on it and drags it down his lasses face!

its hard to type when you've got some vibrating love eggs up your arse tbh

86638[/snapback]

Where did you get yours from? Mine are 2nd hand, I swapped my wanking spanners for Wacky's love eggs.

86649[/snapback]

Home made. A Kinder surprise and a bluebottle. Needs to be changed every 1/2 hour or so but more environmentally friendly than batteries

talking about suspect sexual practises has anybody heard of a "Raspberry Ripple"

86663[/snapback]

:naughty::unsure:

Barely constitute 'sexual practices' like do they? More like GBH.  :unsure:

86667[/snapback]

not my pocket o' pennies like, but the guy who told me, said (and I swear) "No, no mate, some girls like that shit"

.... :naughty:

I just don't get how it's.... arousing...

:unsure:

Barely constitute 'sexual practices' like do they? More like GBH.  :unsure:

86667[/snapback]

not my pocket o' pennies like, but the guy who told me, said (and I swear) "No, no mate, some girls like that shit"

.... :unsure:

I just don't get how it's.... arousing...

:unsure:

86677[/snapback]

Thats blatantly a heap of shite like! Were you speaking to him behind a glass screen? :naughty:

I would imagine that you'd have about as much luck getting a lass to do that as you would a 'Dirty Sanchez' tbh. The thing is like, the 'some lasses like it' line doesn't really wash, you need two sick fucking individuals for something like that.

I would imagine that you'd have about as much luck getting a lass to do that as you would a 'Dirty Sanchez' tbh. The thing is like, the 'some lasses like it' line doesn't really wash, you need two sick fucking individuals for something like that.

86683[/snapback]

Wacky & Smooth. These online sessions end in wrong-angry-man-love tbh.

Edited by DotBum

where is SMO and Wacky when you need em?

86688[/snapback]

Right here son, but I'll be off soon to try out my new found games on her indoors.

86736[/snapback]

Wacky's playing catcher the neet then, eh? :naughty:

where is SMO and Wacky when you need em?

86688[/snapback]

You never need them :naughty:

86695[/snapback]

Aye you just desire them tbh.

86742[/snapback]

Or something :unsure:

86663[/snapback]

In Viz they've started making up sexual practices in the profaniasaurus, such as boiling your eggs and the walrus. A prize for anyone who can accurately describe them!