So is Dyer back?

Mark

I've seen posts saying Dyer is back? Is he playing tomorrow night?

Thing I dont understand is, why they kept his Hepatitus B a secret, and how getting rid of it would stop his injury problems, according to Souness anyway.

With Dyer back, now instead of saying "what the fuck is Solano doing cutting in" we can say "What the fuck is Dyer doing cutting in" Then we can have the argument, "why isn't solano playing?" then when Dyer gets injured again we can say "we miss Dyer" vicious cycle tbh.

Thing I dont understand is, why they kept his Hepatitus B a secret, and how getting rid of it would stop his injury problems, according to Souness anyway.

With Dyer back, now instead of saying "what the fuck is Solano doing cutting in" we can say "What the fuck is Dyer doing cutting in" Then we can have the argument, "why isn't solano playing?" then when Dyer gets injured again we can say "we miss Dyer" vicious cycle tbh.

86789[/snapback]

:naughty:

86789[/snapback]

Though to be serious its something that has always annoyed me about many of the fans at St. James. Where week after week they see the "winger" cutting inside and playing half the time in the middle of the pitch and they blame the player! It isn't rocket science to realise the manager is telling them to do it, because if they were going against orders they would be told at half time and if they continued they'd be subbed.

If they keep doing it every game then you can safely assume its part of the managers tactics as if it wasn't they'd be dropped or stop doing it.

As for Dyer if he genuinely gets back to fitness and stays fit he will make a massive difference to the team because his pace and direct running will counteract some of the truly awful football and tactics employed by our fuckwitt manager.

not fit for tomorrow according to the PhysioRoom...

Newcastle United 6 

Bowyer | virus | 1st Feb 06 | slight doubt 

Carr | sports hernia | no return date |

Owen | fractured metatarsal | Apr 06 |

Taylor | dislocated shoulder | Apr 06 |

Moore | hamstring | 1st Feb 06 | very doubtful 

Dyer | hamstring(s) | 4th Feb 06 |

Source: http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_pre...njury_table.php

Newcastle United 6 

86796[/snapback]

I've always wondered how physio room get their info. Are they linked to the BBC or something?

Edited by Holden McGroin

Newcastle United 6 

86796[/snapback]

I've always wondered how physio room get their info. Are they linked to the BBC or something?

86798[/snapback]

Couldn't tell you tbh

As for Dyer if he genuinely gets back to fitness and stays fit he will make a massive difference to the team because his pace and direct running will counteract some of the truly awful football and tactics employed by our fuckwitt manager.

86795[/snapback]

Trouble is he still will only score once in a blue moon. I doubt he will make much difference.

Newcastle United 6 

86796[/snapback]

86798[/snapback]

I've read that they get their info directly from the clubs. Don't know if it's true though.

Newcastle United 6 

86796[/snapback]

Club "insider"!

When did we find out he had Hepatitis B, like? News to me!

86863[/snapback]

Never been confirmed by the club so is speculation tbh..

86869[/snapback]

never been denied tbh.

but, yeah it is Hepatitus B that he has.

When did we find out he had Hepatitis B, like? News to me!

86863[/snapback]

Never been confirmed by the club so is speculation tbh..

86869[/snapback]

never been denied tbh.

but, yeah it is Hepatitus B that he has.

86877[/snapback]

What's your source, Mark? Sounds like a bit of an assumption to me.

Oh, and do you realise how serious Hepatitis B is? :naughty: There's no treatment for it and no cure. For the record - no footballer with diagnosed chronic HepB would be allowed to play as the virus is spread by blood and mucous membrane contact, therefore putting other players at risk should tackles occur that led to any open wounds etc..

Edited by catmag

Oh, and do you realise how serious Hepatits B is?  :naughty: There's no treatment for it and no cure. For the record - no footballer with diagnosed chronic HepB would be allowed to play as the virus is spread by blood and mucous membrane contact, therefore putting other players at risk should tackles occur that led to any open wounds etc..

86888[/snapback]

Like I said in a previous thread a while ago (but I asked the question if he had aids), will the club ever admit to it in fear of him being unable play again after other players protest his presence?

Oh, and do you realise how serious Hepatits B is?  :naughty: There's no treatment for it and no cure. For the record - no footballer with diagnosed chronic HepB would be allowed to play as the virus is spread by blood and mucous membrane contact, therefore putting other players at risk should tackles occur that led to any open wounds etc..

86888[/snapback]

Like I said in a previous thread a while ago (but I asked the question if he had aids), will the club ever admit to it in fear of him being unable play again after other players protest his presence?

86891[/snapback]

They would have to declare something like that - or he'd have to retire with some other 'vague explanation'. If the club were fully aware of any player with something like HIV/HepB there could be huge legal repercussions as they would knowingly be putting other players at risk and could be sued from here to Kingdom Come for it.

Newcastle United 6 

86796[/snapback]

86798[/snapback]

In the Toons case, they pick a couple of random players and stick the word hamstring(s) on the end, theres always a damn good chance that they'll be right, then they add the word Dyer followed by a randomly generated reason (usually hamstring(s) though.

"I'm sitting with everything crossed but the weather hasn't been kind," Souness admitted. "We can't push him on the way we'd like because the ground has been frosty."

I am already looking forward to tonight's excuse.

"I'm sitting with everything crossed but the weather hasn't been kind," Souness admitted. "We can't push him on the way we'd like because the ground has been frosty."

I am already looking forward to tonight's excuse.

86924[/snapback]

And no mention of easing him in with a couple of reserve team runouts. The spec/hope is having him on the bench against Pompey!!

After so long out, after his last injury recovery debacle, looks like numpty is going to push him no matter what a la Taylor, Emre etc etc. This pillock nevers seems to play recovered injured players in the stiffs but maybe that is because he will then have to go to watch instead of being with his family :unsure: