Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Not a film, but enjoyed this on iPlayer today. The search for extraterrestrial life, reconsidering the Drake Equation, biogenesis, the evolution of intelligence, how we have gone about looking for it and why we should.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00wltbk/The_Search_for_Life_The_Drake_Equation/

The Consequences of Love: After watching this it has instilled some sort of cluster of restraint, I have my headphones on, but no music seeps through. Meanwhile, as I decipher the altering pace of the cinematography it occurs to me that this is one of my favourite films, it isn't frivolous, it's probably the best Italian film I have seen, that needs to be seen by a wider audience.

Sofia is electrifying, btw.

Edit: Oh, hello.

Edited by BarFly

A secret, but the significance of that particular one, well, how about an anecdote? I have just watched someone with possible mental deficiencies, run past my cabin after her cat at this very moment, she then bent down and acquired her company. Through my transparent curtains she gave me a look of reprieve, I then flicked my decrepit rollie ash onto the wooden floor.

The Consequences of Love: After watching this it has instilled some sort of cluster of restraint, I have my headphones on, but no music seeps through. Meanwhile, as I decipher the altering pace of the cinematography it occurs to me that this is one of my favourite films, it isn't frivolous, it's probably the best Italian film I have seen, that needs to be seen by a wider audience.

Sofia is electrifying, btw.

Edit: Oh, hello.

What did you think of Marley & Me ?

A secret, but the significance of that particular one, well, how about an anecdote? I have just watched someone with possible mental deficiencies, run past my cabin after her cat at this very moment, she then bent down and acquired her company. Through my transparent curtains she gave me a look of reprieve, I then flicked my decrepit rollie ash onto the wooden floor.

Fuck off you nonce.

A long film innit? Fell asleep last time it was on late.

Aye, Ive just turned one off myself half way through :lol: Time for bed.

Clearly had a wank when De Niro done that bird up the hoop in the heist scene, then you couldn't go on anymore.