Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Rocky.

:lol:

i'd go for american beauty or silence of the lambs (think there is only like 5 movies thats ever done it, i know one flew over cuckoos nest did it like but there must've been one after)

maybe million dollar baby but i don't think clint got best actor just director

We have a winner! Great film and has done that rare thing of being quoted and parodied to a ridiculous extent and managing to remain very watchable.

Prometheus (again) - enjoyed it more the second time.

God Bless America - loved it, it's low budget indie fayre but it is spot on and sums up exactly what is wrong with the world, and it's blackly funny. I think those of you on here who enjoy less mainstream films would probably enjoy it. It's directed by Zed from Police Academy!

Seeing Spiderman on friday. Really hope it's not shit.

Saw it earlier this week. Thought it was really good to be honest.

Emma Stone is fucking ridiculous. I might go and see it again just for her.

Saw it earlier this week. Thought it was really good to be honest.

Emma Stone is fucking ridiculous. I might go and see it again just for her.

I really enjoyed it too. Emma Stone was absolutely stunning! :D

Loved the library scene and the fact that we had several shots of seeing the swinging through Spidey's eyes rather than a CGI gimp overload that the Raimi movies descended into.

Andrew Garfield is infinitely better than Toby Macguire too.

Just back from Spiderman, Emma Stone...yup

film was alright but I wouldn't call it anything more, the lizard looked like the goomba from mario, or marlon harewood

super-mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg

Andrew Garfield was fine but I hated this peter parker he wasn't right hes meant to be a brilliant scientist but the equation wasn't his and he didnt develop the web stuff he bought it

started to annoy me that he seemed to say everything twice too the twitchy little bastard

Just watched Mesrine Pt.1 on BBC4.

Brilliant, Vincent Cassell is superb as Jacques Mesrine.

Part 2 on tomorrow night.

Cécile de France who plays one of his mistresses, Jeanne Schneider- very tasty.

600full-cecile-de-france.jpg

Speaking of the bird from Twilight...

Snow White & the Cuntsman - I'm ashamed to admit that I actually enjoyed this. The aforementioned bint is rough in my opinion and a shit actress, as is the gadgy from Thor which his stupid scottish accent but the film looks great and the dwarves entertained me. Could have been 20 mins shorter though. Charlize Theron has seldom looked hotter.

Amazing Spiderman - can't really add anything more than has already been said. Gerfield is better than Maguire, Stone is fit, Lizard looked tippy as fuck but it was enjoyable.

The Hunter - Really liked this, it's pretty slow but it was interesting and a bit more thought provoking than the Hollywood fodder above.

Bubba Ho Tep - quite good actually, especially the banter between the main two protagonists, although it doesn't quite live up to the concept (Bruce Campbell / Ossie Davis as Elvis / JFK fighting a soul-eating mummy whilst being holed up in a nursing home).

:lol:

she's in with Alison Hannigan that I can't fathom the appeal of.

She was quite sexy in Buffy though I think she's lost something as an adult.

Okay there were several sexier lasses but she still had her moments.