Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Haywire. Bit of a ridiculous cast (in terms of big names) for an appallingly bad film. The main star is an ex mma fighter (the only non famous person in it really), so expected lots of fight scenes, but really they were few and far between and the directing/editing of them was pretty poor. Avoid like the plague.

I remember it got good reviews when it came out so I was pretty disapointed to find out it was pretty cack.

Last film I watched was Primer. Low budget sci fi film about a couple of blokes who invent something but they don't know what it is. Turns out it's a time machine that allows you to travel back in time which causes various issues. I have to admit I couldn't work out what was happening half the time (largely because I was half asleep while watching it) but was impressed enough to read more into it and it's a really interesting film that I'm going to have to watch again.

Recommended if you like a sci fi that makes you think about it.

Last film I watched was Primer. Low budget sci fi film about a couple of blokes who invent something but they don't know what it is. Turns out it's a time machine that allows you to travel back in time which causes various issues. I have to admit I couldn't work out what was happening half the time (largely because I was half asleep while watching it) but was impressed enough to read more into it and it's a really interesting film that I'm going to have to watch again.

Recommended if you like a sci fi that makes you think about it.

Nice shout that. I love it when a sci fi that I havent seen (with a decent imdb rating) pops up.

Cheers

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390384/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Trance. Really enjoyed it. Probably not quite as clever as it thinks it is and if you are a bit more awake than I was you'd probably guess more of it than I did, but that's probably why I enjoyed it so much.

The Hobbit - I wasn't a big fan of the LOTR films but I found the Hobbit to be much more watchable, again it was probably about 30 minutes to long but much simpler and easy for a man like me to follow.

Watched Cockneys Vs Zombies yesterday... it's an odd concept for a film when you consider the fine seperation between the 2 species to begin with. It was also shite

Also watched Black Swan... The scene where Milas Kunis munches out Natalie Portman is possibly the greatest scene in any film ever. Rest of the film was pretty decent too.

The other day I watched The Adjustment Bureau which wasn't as good as it could have been... was ok but kind of naff at the same time.

I also watched Phone Booth for the 1st time which was actually a lot better than I expected.

Oh and I've been ill with man flu for the last few days hence the Love Film marathon

The Last Stand -- Arnie

If you grew up with Arnie cheese, which most of you didn't, you'll love this, so most of you won't.

Possibly the best ever grossest bullet damage seen on film with exploding heads and bodies been shot in half.

Worth watching just for that.

The Last Stand -- Arnie

If you grew up with Arnie cheese, which most of you didn't, you'll love this, so most of you won't.

Possibly the best ever grossest bullet damage seen on film with exploding heads and bodies been shot in half.

Worth watching just for that.

Who are you kidding? Most of us grew up watching Arnie, you grew up watching Saturday Night Fever in the 70s old man

Watched Killer Joe over the weekend. Anyone else seen it?

Thought it was excellent.

Really good story, brilliant acting... even by Matthew McConaughey who played the twisted evil bad guy in the film.

Full on bush shots from 2 different female actors and some full nudity from one of them... a really hot blonde lass (don't know her name).

Had everything from blood, sex, a woman giving oral sex to a piece of fried chicken, guns... pretty much everything really.

Would highly recommend!