Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Despicable Me 2 - If you like that kinda thing, its canny, the minions have some classic moments

The Host - A bit shit. Invasion of the body snatchers, made modern for teen girls

The summoning - Shit

Sorry conjuring

got it downloaded, looking forward to a good scare tonight.

sorry that doesn't really help you ;)

it's got an unreal score for a horror on imdb. directed by the guy who did the original 'saw'. strong cast.

Watched Wolverine. It's all right, not great but I wasn't expecting much. Hugh Jackman's Wolverine is best when he's an irreverent, bull headed, anti-hero. Too much was spent of him considering the futility of immortality for a man with nothing to live for. They played a lot with the Ronin tag but the character isn't an honourable, "Death Before Dishonour" kind of hero. He's a John McClean, "No Pain - No Gain" kind of hero.

3.5/5

Seems to me that Disney and Marvel are getting their movies right and Sony & 20th Century Fox are not.

Why do you bother with such shit?

:dunno: I like the source material. If they released a movie about a run of books you enjoyed, wouldn't you be curious to see if they got it right?

Mmmm...I'll let it go this time. ;)

:D

In all seriousness there's a cinema pretty much on my doorstop where I can watch the latest releases for £6, I can have the screen almost to myself (I was one of three in the cinema when I watched Beyond the Pines), I can have a beer and enjoy a movie without putting up with kids and Loud Snack Wankers.

I do enjoy comics and I like watching the movie versions, but more often than not I'm left a little disappointed. Yet, every so often there's a Dark Knight, or an Avengers.

:D

In all seriousness there's a cinema pretty much on my doorstop where I can watch the latest releases for £6, I can have the screen almost to myself (I was one of three in the cinema when I watched Beyond the Pines), I can have a beer and enjoy a movie without putting up with kids and Loud Snack Wankers.

I do enjoy comics and I like watching the movie versions, but more often than not I'm left a little disappointed. Yet, every so often there's a Dark Knight, or an Avengers.

Sounds like paradise. I try and angle afternoon visits to avoid psychotic episodes with people eating...:lol:

stupidly early morning showings for me if they're on, goto gym, then grab a coffee on the way to it.

spent a tenner on the vip screen when superman was out, was the only fucker in it, reclining leather seats etc :D

Watched it in French on holiday to give ourselves a break from the kids...:lol:

Thought the first 30/40 min of that was really imaginative...Once the fighting started it wilted for me...Oh ok they're gonna through each other around like in the Matrix...

Watched it in French on holiday to give ourselves a break from the kids... :lol:

Thought the first 30/40 min of that was really imaginative...Once the fighting started it wilted for me...Oh ok they're gonna through each other around like in the Matrix...

You seen that blog that retells that movie?

You seen that blog that retells that movie?

That's funny but most films plots can be taken apart like that..:lol: Ultimately it's the overall mural that makes a good film not the nitty gritty...I don;t like the 10min rule in these films (there has to be action at least every 10min)...But that seems to be what the maj want these days..