Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Been out a while but it was 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' which I thought was excellent. Jim Carey and Kate Winslett were both very good in it.

The Descent

Started well then dipped in the middle when they were still wandering round the caves no realising there was a a posse of monsters after them. Once they started running round shreiking like idiots it was alot more enjoyable. The end was also canny.

A bit too predictable sometimes but canny none the less - 7/10

I realise this sounds very lame, but there was a film released awhile ago about a person or persons having an affair, deception etc. I cannot for the life of me think of the film title, but i know i wanted to see it. Any ideas?

Edited by Toonraider

I realise this sounds very lame,  but there was a film released awhile ago about a person or persons having an affair, deception etc. I cannot for the life of me think of the film title, but i know i wanted to see it.  Any ideas?

12403[/snapback]

Fatal Attraction?

I realise this sounds very lame,  but there was a film released awhile ago about a person or persons having an affair, deception etc. I cannot for the life of me think of the film title, but i know i wanted to see it.  Any ideas?

12403[/snapback]

Fatal Attraction?

12407[/snapback]

No, ive seen that many times, but it was along those lines i think. Plus much more recent, it must have been released at the cinemas within the last year.

Edited by Toonraider

Saw was excellent.  One of those films you can only see once though - watched it again the other night.  Saw 2's in the works, interested to see what they come up with.

War of the Worlds last night - Jimbo I can only assume you're being sarcastic - not without its merits but they should be embarrassed to have made that movie.

The end just looked like the script writer had looked at his watch and said - time for the pub just say they all die, never read the book so not sure who's to blame.  And could they not tell in editing that that child was fecking annoying screaming all the time.

Still I get what I deserve with a Tom Cruise film, Constantine tonight - I never learn.

I'm on a bit of a torrents buzz at the moment - new discovery for me, if anyone knows where I can get my hands on the League of Gentlemen movie I'd appreciate it.

12318[/snapback]

Not being sarcastic at all, I thought it was excellent.

12403[/snapback]

Fatal Attraction?

12407[/snapback]

No, ive seen that many times, but it was along those lines i think. Plus much more recent, it must have been released at the cinemas within the last year.

12408[/snapback]

Sorry, I was being sarcastic.

12403[/snapback]

Fatal Attraction?

12407[/snapback]

12408[/snapback]

Closer?

12403[/snapback]

Fatal Attraction?

12407[/snapback]

12408[/snapback]

12416[/snapback]

Oh right, why? what was the point in that? :D I only asked a polite question. There are some bloody sarky people on here, pisses me right off :angry:

No, it wasnt 'closer' Gemmil, ive seen that, i think it came out abit before.

I'll have to browse blockbusters and see if i can spot it.

12403[/snapback]

Fatal Attraction?

12407[/snapback]

12408[/snapback]

12416[/snapback]

Oh right, why? what was the point in that? :D I only asked a polite question. There are some bloody sarky people on here, pisses me right off :angry:

12457[/snapback]

It pisses me off when people can't be arsed to use a search engine :angry:

12403[/snapback]

Fatal Attraction?

12407[/snapback]

12408[/snapback]

12416[/snapback]

Oh right, why? what was the point in that? :angry: I only asked a polite question. There are some bloody sarky people on here, pisses me right off :angry:

12457[/snapback]

:D

12403[/snapback]

Fatal Attraction?

12407[/snapback]

12408[/snapback]

12416[/snapback]

12457[/snapback]

12459[/snapback]

I have tried to search for it on google.

12403[/snapback]

Fatal Attraction?

12407[/snapback]

12408[/snapback]

12416[/snapback]

12457[/snapback]

12459[/snapback]

I have tried to search for it on google.

12471[/snapback]

Who's in it?

now your're all taking the piss  :angry:  :D

12480[/snapback]

Nah seriously, who's in it?

12482[/snapback]

I have no idea alex. All i saw were one or two trailors, it appeared to be about cheating on a parner, deception, that kind of film. Along the lines of Fatal attraction :angry:

now your're all taking the piss  :angry:  :D

12480[/snapback]

Nah seriously, who's in it?

12482[/snapback]

I have no idea alex. All i saw were one or two trailors, it appeared to be about cheating on a parner, deception, that kind of film. Along the lines of Fatal attraction :angry:

12486[/snapback]

Hang on is this the thing with Heather Graham and Stephen(?) Baldwin?