Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Philadelphia Story

Guess who's coming to dinner?

Hepburn is a class apart, Stewart and Grant are superb, Spencer Tracy is how actors should be, Poitier is excellent. Phillip Barry is an excellent writer.

They don't make 'em like they used to.

I've been drinking.

Guardians of the galaxy. Was waiting for it to finish after 45mins. Should have seen Dawn of the Planet if the Apes instead

Debatable. Canny for about half an hour. Then turned into an over the top hollywood blockbuster. Everything I liked about Rise was missing. Oh and the American nuclear family lark in it was lame as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60EUG-CDC_k

:lol:

Can't imagine how people that haven't been listeners to Smith's podcast will take it, but for those that do, it looks genius.

After watching Copout last week it's reassuring to see him following his own muse with this following Red State, and "Moose Jaws" to come :D

I believe Its based on the story of a bloke down here who put a joke ad in the paper requesting a tenant to dress up as a walrus x days per week in return for free rent.

The new planet of the apes film. Looked very good but I found it a bit boring and very obvious.

Guardians of the galaxy. Fun film. I'm sure if I'd seen it when I was a kid it would be one of my favourite films.

Only god forgives. I'm sure they could have made a good film with this but Ryan Gosling (who I do actually quite like) standing silently for most of it does not achieve this.

Wake in fright. Mental film about a teacher in some remote Australian village who heads to Sydney for Christmas but looses all his money in some mental town and gets dragged on bender with some locals. Really good.

Yeah did you notice how I didn't try to dissect and analyse it as if it was a great work of art, you monstrous bellend? :razz:

Just admit it, you like stories written for teenage girls.

Bet you like your vampires sparkly too, don't you.