Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Going to a preview of this in the morning.

It looks fucking shite.

It wasn't bad in the end. Quite good if you have a little one with you enjoying it. Plenty of jokes about FIFA corruption, the corporatisation of the game and sweary puns for the dads.

Argentine film, but they've changed all the references into English league ones.

Wake in fright. Mental film about a teacher in some remote Australian village who heads to Sydney for Christmas but looses all his money in some mental town and gets dragged on bender with some locals. Really good.

Great film, can't believe it was lost for years and only found a couple of years ago as part of a load of old stock that was being destroyed. Donald Pleasences' finest role :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBwJf50FSB4

Great film, can't believe it was lost for years and only found a couple of years ago as part of a load of old stock that was being destroyed. Donald Pleasences' finest role :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBwJf50FSB4

The picture quality of that on youtube is much better than thw quality I managed to find on download. It was like an 80's pirate video!

The picture quality of that on youtube is much better than thw quality I managed to find on download. It was like an 80's pirate video!

If you can you need to see it on the big screen or DVD/BluRay, the colours are incredible (they showed it at my local cinema a couple of years ago).

If you can you need to see it on the big screen or DVD/BluRay, the colours are incredible (they showed it at my local cinema a couple of years ago).

I'm not sure I enjoyed it enough to go to the cinema to watch it. More interesting than anything else and certainly not the type of film I'd want to watch many times. I'd certainly recommend it as something to see though.

I'm not sure I enjoyed it enough to go to the cinema to watch it. More interesting than anything else and certainly not the type of film I'd want to watch many times. I'd certainly recommend it as something to see though.

It's not the sort of place you want to return to if you can avoid it :lol:

But you're right, it's an experience that's worth seeing (or a sight that's worth experiencing). A good bit of cinema.

Starred Up

Well worth a watch, British film about a teenager who gets moved to an adult prison. Hadn't heard of it when I was recommended it but was pleasantly surprised!

8/10

The only people that like Frozen are the aforementioned 5 year old lasses and the 20-odd year old lasses that need a fucking grip. You must be in the latter category.

One of those latter lasses lent me the dvd.

The way they go on about it at work, you'd think it's a modern day Lion King. It aint.