Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

:lol: Say nee more.

:D

It's not even close to the finest animated Disney, and I say that as a proud cartoon geek.

( took my laddie to the cinema, his choices were Frozen or Walking with Dinosaurs- the little spaz chose Frozen and after the first 20 minutes of interminable singing he was like ......

facepalm.gif

He's 4.

For girls, its pretty much unbeatable. My 3 year old loves it. Has some canny tunes in it as well. I can see the craft that has gone into it, but why would an adult male want to watch it is anyone's guess. The only animations I can watch for my own enjoyment is probably the toy story series I think.

"I'm far too intellectually mature for Frozen.... Toy story on the other hand.. "

:lol:

A bit straw man that like. I just pointed out what I like, which is due to subject matter and humour.

A bit straw man that like. I just pointed out what I like, which is due to subject matter and humour.

It was tbf.

Blokes like you lot (not Renton particularly) are why the Bechdel test still holds true for the vast majority of films though.

Cartoon about male toys worthy of all ages

Cartoon about female ice throwers only for the My little Pony Crowd

Personally I thought frozen shit all over the lion king.

Wall e

Again, superb.

Actually aye, I agree with that and watched it pre kids. Think it was pixar though which tend to be more adult orientated than Disney proper. Edited by Renton

It was tbf.

Blokes like you lot (not Renton particularly) are why the Bechdel test still holds true for the vast majority of films though.

Cartoon about male toys worthy of all ages

Cartoon about female ice throwers only for the My little Pony Crowd

Personally I thought frozen shit all over the lion king.

It did, the music in the lion king is Elton John ffs. Not even good Elton John.

Watched the first hour and 40 of the habit. Slept through the last hour and 10. Why the fuck is that film so long? Get to the point Jackson, you prick.

Is that the one with Whoopi Goldberg?

Lego Movie - Decent enough fun and inventive enough to almost stop you from seeing the formula until the last 20 minutes turns it on its head. Definitely more transparently an advert than things like Toy Story though or maybe I'm just getting more cynical. It's definitely better than Frozen btw.

Show Box is canny.

Not available in app stores but you can download it from their site.

If you have a chromecast you can stream the content to your TV using allcast as well.

Excellent quality and new stuff like Planet of The Apes 2 available.