Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

i watched the aviator for the first time on netflix recently, which was a typically watchable effort from scorsese. dicaprio really is rather good too isn't he. i can see why he's become marty's post-de niro muse.

Downloaded Chef to watch on the road this week.

Re-watched Requiem for a Dream and 21 Grams this weekend. Reminded me of how cunted the world was back then.

The scene at the end Requiem for a Dream with the double anal dildo is quite something.

21 Grams has held its intensity well and in fact, watching it as a parent made it much more intense and emotional.

I took the boy to the cinema for the first time on Sunday to watch The House of Magic, it was the morning showing for kids so only£1.75 each to get in.

He cried his eyes out at the preview for Paddington Bear but was happy to watch the film so he might get full price film out of me now now I know he will sit still.

Pride. Very, very funny, like Billy Elliot/Brassed off, but with more err, gays. And added80s politics. Some great performances not only from Staunton,Nighy and West but others who I didn't know :) Touching and inspirational. Think I've had too many post flicks drinks. Never mind eh?...

Frank. Bizzare but really funny. Fassbender telling people what expressions he's making under his mask is priceless.

The Purge Anarchy. Reminded me a lot of the likes of The Warriors and Assault On Precinct 13. Was pretty decent but could have been excellent if directed by John Carpenter.

22 Jump Street. Ok, not as good as the first one and the funniest bit was Seth Rogan in the end credits, but a reasonable Sunday night watch.

Aye I saw it a while back. What a fucking arsehole he is. Was a decent doc though. He didn't think much of Bonham. :lol:

His drumming is the worst thing about Cream imo. I'm sure he's great technically, but I cannot fucking abide a drum solo.

Heathen. :lol:

Aye, he pretty much dismisses Bonham and Moon out of hand.

I thought the footage of his duels with his drumming heroes was pretty incredible.

He was a massive Cath, like.

( I actually snorted when his daughter's name came up- Ginette. :D Poor lass is his double too. )