Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Finally got round to watching Interstellar last night. Words fail me. What a crock of shit. Science was laughable, plot was gibberish, acting lamentable, and the special effects forgettable. And far too long. I'd give it 1/10 if I'm feeling generous. Seriously do not understand the generally good reviews this horse shit received.

Boyhood. Didn't love it like I thought i would as it took me a while to realise what sort of film it was. It wasn't until the end of the film that i understood what the intention of the filmmaker was.

Ex Machina. Absorbing, clever and profound. Great title and a great film.

Eddie the Eagle. Light and fluffy British comedy fair. Glad they didn't make him out to be a complete moron as that would have been unfair on him. Decent enough watch.

Take Shelter. Michael Shannon as a father who may be having visions of some sort of apocalypse or may be losing his mind. Slow going but enjoyable.

Wild. Ex-smack head dirty lass with issues goes on 1100 mile hike through the desert and finds herself. Meant to be a feminist's film but our lass was complaining about the 'sexist' portrayal of her trying to pick up her rucksack. Reese Witherspoon is decent in it and as its such a feminist film; 7/10 would bang.

Wild. Ex-smack head dirty lass with issues goes on 1100 mile hike through the desert and finds herself. Meant to be a feminist's film but our lass was complaining about the 'sexist' portrayal of her trying to pick up her rucksack. Reese Witherspoon is decent in it and as its such a feminist film; 7/10 would bang.

:lol:

just searched for my review and LOL'd again

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/374-filmmoving-picture-show-you-most-recently-watched/page-759#entry1319670

Took my kids to see Superman Vs Batman last week, all my apprehensions were justified, horrible casting, way too long and a turd of a plot.

Watched the Hateful Eight and Captain Phillips over the weekend as wor lass was away with friends. Really enjoyed the Hateful Eight, funny throughout and interesting enough twists and turns. Captain Phillips was okay, I guess Phillips seemed a bit calm for me but it was more down to the writing than Hanks who was very good, to be fair though I was messing about on my laptop so only half watching.

Watched the Hateful Eight and Captain Phillips over the weekend as wor lass was away with friends. Really enjoyed the Hateful Eight, funny throughout and interesting enough twists and turns. Captain Phillips was okay, I guess Phillips seemed a bit calm for me but it was more down to the writing than Hanks who was very good, to be fair though I was messing about on my laptop so only half watching.

Do you find out if Princess Anne was any good in the sack?

Aye she can wither my spoon any day.

Took my kids to see Superman Vs Batman last week, all my apprehensions were justified, horrible casting, way too long and a turd of a plot.

Am off to see it now with my nephew. I hate super hero films at the best of times. Great. :lol: