Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Aye my mate said that from what I told him about the film it seemed like they had done that.  It certainly felt like it should have been part of something longer.  It just seems to all of a sudden reach the end far too easily.  It's a shame when it's such a well loved saga that's taken so long to get to the screen. 

I watched an oldie.

Rita, Sue and Bob, too.

I thought it were great.

I'm tempted to watch 'Kez' again.

Oldish film but well acted.

Gee oer Judd.

Duth tha want tha fist?

I'm tending to cast my mind back to the older films and trying to find them as they come to mind.

Watched Born In China, superb footage which is breathtaking at times but the over dramatisation from the yank narrator is just far too much. Obviously it's by Disney so designed in that way but I can't help but feel with Attenborough on duties it would have been a lot easier to watch.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

Captain Underpants - loved it.  Really really funny.  Only 5 star film I've got in my list for 2017 so far.

Also saw it at the Jam Jar cinema in Whitley bay which is excellent if you're closer to the coast than the Tyneside cinema, can't stand the multiplex and don't mind waiting a few weeks after the release date.

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Are you serious? My 6 year old loves the books and is desperate to see it but I was fearing the worse having read the odd chapter to him 

100%

It's on Kodi in HD now too so we've watched it a dozen times in the house.

Recently watched Dunkirk on 70mm.  Mind (and ear) blowing but not really my kind of movie.  I appreciate it's perfect in that it achieves what it set out to do.

3 hours ago, adios said:

Recently watched Dunkirk on 70mm.  Mind (and ear) blowing but not really my kind of movie.  I appreciate it's perfect in that it achieves what it set out to do.

Thought it was pretty poor. I know loads of people rate it etc...They only had 5 planes ffs! :lol: