Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Just now, Park Life said:

Not unknown then. :)

Hyperbole, obviously. If you went up to 100 people in the street, at work or whatever you'd be lucky to find one who had a scooby about who he was. There's a youtube channel where Kuggan Cassius (you know him, man, he's dead famous :lol: ) basically has about 80% of his clips on there where he's interviewing Billy Joe Saunders or Frank Warren and it's got 200,000 subscribers.

600k is big enough that the people who go to YT for film reviews will know who he is.

It's kinda like how, after not watching standard TV for 5 years, I couldn't tell you the names of literally anyone presenting anything these days.

I have all the names of my favourite youtube film reviewers written in tipp-ex on my pencil case. I scratch them off when I find out someone else likes them though

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

600k is big enough that the people who go to YT for film reviews will know who he is.

It's kinda like how, after not watching standard TV for 5 years, I couldn't tell you the names of literally anyone presenting anything these days.

Not to be contrary, but I go to Youtube for film reviews and I've never heard of him. I'm guessing he'll be suggested to people based on previous searches? 

5 minutes ago, Park Life said:

The difference between you lot and me is that Harvey tried to have sex with me. :)

Aye, it was Brian Harvey though.

6 days

Basically a Netflix film about the SAS raid on the Iranian embassy in London.

Definately not a masterpiece but (for me anyway), quite an eye opener on the actual operation itself.

Always had in mind that this was a wham bam thank you Mam raid, but in real time quite slow and painstaking getting the end result.

Canny watch on a slow night.