Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Molly's Game. Spent 90% of the film staring at Chastain's chebs which are sensational in this. 

I love a film with a strong female character with great tits. 

Edited by Gemmill

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Molly's Game. Spent 90% of the film staring at Chastain's chebs which are sensational in this. 

And is she?

8 hours ago, Gemmill said:

If you're going to be a sexist pig at least be accurate and say "great breasts".

On 02/01/2018 at 09:49, Gemmill said:

Think I'm going to see this tonight so I'm looking forward to it now.

I went to see Star Wars again over Christmas and enjoyed it more the second time, possibly because I fell asleep around the time of that Leia scence.

I watched Bright yesterday while nursing my hangover.  I really liked the idea of a kind of LOTR thousands of years later when Middle Earth has developed as ours has, just with Orc's, Elves and Fairies knocking about.  Unfortunately it plays out like a third rate Alien Nation with Will Smith having none of quality that James Caan had in that film.  Still it took my mind off feeling sick for a couple of hours.

21 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Try and not look at them when she's onscreen. Impossible. 

100% true.  Whoever was in charge of the costumes deserves a Knighthood never mind an Oscar.

Film is good too although I think it was a bit longer than it needed to be.  If they'd just cut out the scenes without cleavage they could have shaved half an hour from it without any loss to the plot. 

Although not a huge Oasis fan i watched Supersonic on bbc i player last night. I really enjoyed it & now Noel & Liam are speaking again i wouldn't be surprised ifvthe got Oasis back together & played Knebworth this year "you know worra mean"

On 10/01/2018 at 17:01, Holden McGroin said:

Saw Mollys Game last night. Very average movie but wonderful melons.

This is a good tip, i've never thought about eating melons while watching a movie. I will now, especially plump fresh melons, practically bursting with juice and flavor.

8 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Three billboards. Brilliant film 

From the producer/writer of In Bruges

Aye saw this tonight. Quality film. Him and his brother are creating an excellent collection of films. McDormand, Harrelson and Rockwell are all superb. 

As are Oldman and Mendleson in Darkest Hour. Another good film.