Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

On 10/29/2018 at 13:19, Monkeys Fist said:

One of my all-time favourite movies is 20 years old. 

Here’s a reunion chat with Walter, Donny and The Dude, His Dudeness, Duder… or El Duderino if you’re not in to the whole brevity thing. 

Brilliant film. Last time I flew I was going through the films on offer and ignored all the new shite once I saw that was on there to watch. The scene with the ferret ffs :lol: 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

On 29/10/2018 at 17:19, Monkeys Fist said:

One of my all-time favourite movies is 20 years old. 

Here’s a reunion chat with Walter, Donny and The Dude, His Dudeness, Duder… or El Duderino if you’re not in to the whole brevity thing. 

One of their best

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/11/2018 at 16:37, tooner said:

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs- Coen Bros at it again, typically weird and compelling to watch.

Watched this yesterday, I thought some of the segments were better than others but as you say it's certainly a compelling watch.

What isn't a compelling watch is the new Robin Hood film.  What it is, is probably the worst film I've seen all year.  It makes no real sense, looks stupid, and has Ben Mendelsohn looking completely bored of playing pretty much exactly the same part that he played in Rogue One and Ready Player One.  I'll try not to spoil it for anyone by recommending no one go to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway, watched Tomb Raider because WOR LASS wanted to watch something with action in and if I’m going to do that, it’s a plus to look at Alicia Vikander for a couple of hours. Turns out it’s pretty decent when it gets going, even if the baddies are about as over-the-top evil as it gets