Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

20 minutes ago, tooner said:

https://www.behindthecurvefilm.com/

very well done, well edited. worth a watch, where's wolfy btw?

The editing is an absolute joy :D

When the Flatpackers winge on about being unrealistically portrayed as living basements of their mothers house… cut to their main boy, living in his Mam’s basement. 

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The editing is an absolute joy :D

When the Flatpackers winge on about being unrealistically portrayed as living basements of their mothers house… cut to their main boy, living in his Mam’s basement. 

And when the woman is driving around, saying how preposterous it is that there are conspiracy theories about her, and how the people that propagate them are so unreasonable and single minded that they eschew any logic, cue the red light.

• Like 1

:D

The torch experiment is an absolute joy to watch. 

“ Interesting… interesting…”

You can almost hear the tinkling as the bloke’s entire belief system shatters around him. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ant said:

:lol: watched this last night and let the 8yr old watch it with us, his mum has just spent 20minutes trying to get him to stop calling the people stupid 

I may not be the best of influences :lol: 

(but they are fcking idiots)

the part where the scientists are having the meeting down the street from the FE'ers i thought was very well done,  the guy who was presenting was eloquent in his position that there shouldn't be superiority when dealing with FE people.

However it has been my experience that FE'ers are as arrogant in there blind faith that they are correct as they are ignorant of actual scientific knowledge, which makes that guy's proposal to be more understanding and informative to FE'ers less likely to be practical.

Edited by tooner

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Captain Marvel was ok. 

Also that Bumblebee movie that ends where the first movie started. I hope Travis Knight makes more visually fantastic. 

Fast & Furious 9 & 10 released in next couple of years.

Stopped watching them after the first 8. 

7 hours ago, 111180sak said:

Just watched Captain Marvel was ok. 

Also that Bumblebee movie that ends where the first movie started. I hope Travis Knight makes more visually fantastic. 

Fast & Furious 9 & 10 released in next couple of years.

Stopped watching them after the first 8. 

:lol: 

Got round to watching Dunkirk. Honestly didn't rate it at all. Just seemed to be a string of dull set pieces, somehow didnt capture the scale or the horror of the event to my eyes. Atonement did a much better job imo. I'm not a fan of Nolan's films at all tbh, I'm puzzledwhy he's so popular.

It was doing my head in trying to work out who the actor playing Mr Dawson was from, incredibly distinctive voice. Then it hit me. He's the BFG..

Love, Death and Robots, a A Netflix anthology of animated shorts in the same vein as Heavy Metal magazine. Very well done and worth a watch or two.

a star is born - meh. 5/10

lady gaga has had so much shit pumped in her face, she can't act. it's impossible to know what emotion she's trying to convey as her frozen expression is always the same

Can't be doing with Gaga, like. Having to hear that FUCKING SHIT tune from that probably shit film every day for 6 months has sent me round the bend. Maybe if it was one of those rough and tumble bouts of rumpy pumpy that is 40% wrestling, I might change my mind. 

• Haha 1