Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Spoiler

Watched Avengers Endgame. Everybody in the place Cum in their pants when Captain America picks up and uses Thors hammer. Also seeing professor Hulk was funny.

I have to admit that I felt quite sad for Thanos. He had the soloution to a over population  problem he saw on his own planet and around the universe.  It might of been a drastic plan. But it had the smell of George Soros all over it. Thanos spends years collecting all of the infinity stones, Completes the job. He could of had the power to do whatever else he wanted. Instead he chose to destroy all of the stones, 

The infinity gauntlet had the power to even show up as the bad guy in the D.C universe. 

Amazing that Stan Lee lived just log enough for his cameo in Endgame.

Forgot I watched Kevin Hart's new stand up show in London, Thought it was funny. 

Anyone else exited John Wick 3 comes out next month?

Do not read this post it contains spoilers of the movie.

Edited by Monkeys Fist
Spoilered, for Fish’s sanity.

:D It seems the entire internet is one huge spoiler fest. 

Fist Jr. wants me to take him to see Endgame, but he’s away on Cub camp to Windermere this weekend ( just dropped the little swine off :drinks:), so it’ll have to wait a week. 

Glad to see people have already had it spoiled so I can feel safer in my own review.

I'd say it's at least an hour too long (I assume I missed something in the end titles but I really couldn't be bothered to sit through them) and not nearly as good as the last one.  I thought what they did with Thor looked a bit stupid too.  I quite liked where they've left it though.

7 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Glad to see people have already had it spoiled so I can feel safer in my own review.

I'd say it's at least an hour too long (I assume I missed something in the end titles but I really couldn't be bothered to sit through them) and not nearly as good as the last one.  I thought what they did with Thor looked a bit stupid too.  I quite liked where they've left it though.

There wasn't a mid/post credits scene, you needn't have waited.

Agree about Thor, as one of the few people who liked the first two Thor films as well as Ragnarok I'm disappointed that he now seems to be just a comedy character.

15 hours ago, Andrew said:

There wasn't a mid/post credits scene, you needn't have waited.

Agree about Thor, as one of the few people who liked the first two Thor films as well as Ragnarok I'm disappointed that he now seems to be just a comedy character.

Nice one, I won't bother looking for what I missed now.

I actually liked Ragnarok more than the other Thor films.  I think he does fit comedy really well, but I wasn't impressed with how they did it this time.

Watched half of Barry Lyndon on Fri. I'll have to watch the rest as I quite enjoyed it. Never fancied La La land so I guess I'll not be watching that anytime soon. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...