Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

45 minutes ago, Ant said:

A story about his life involving the songs, bit like most biopics, not a 5 year old Elton to be playing candle in the wind then switching to Saturday nights alright for fighting which goes from a pub to a fun fair that ends up  with two gangs in a dance off like West Side story 

In first 20mins there's about 4 of these dream/straight up musical numbers where his entire family sing at each other. 

I fully agree and the worst part was trying to excuse his absolute debauchery on his childhood. Sometimes people are either self destructive or absolute cunts.

I swear I've not seen Ant give a good review about anything. Not TV, not film, not computer games. He's a right miserable cunt. :lol:

On 6/2/2019 at 10:28, Ant said:

I have, you just miss them because you're busy with your comics 

You stated you'd never walked out on a movie before then the last couple of movies you've mentioned on here, you've walked out on. Ever game on that board is shit. Every tv show is boring to the point you have to look for spoilers.

Miserable. Cunt.

:lol:

X-men Dark Phoenix.  It apparently has performed really poorly and certainly has some continuity issues from previous X-Men films but I enjoyed it probably more than the last Avengers film.  Maybe it's just because I like X-Men more in general.

Edited by David Kelly

On 31/05/2019 at 07:56, Kid Dynamite said:

Ive already looked. Its crackers. They're one building on in Durham at the minute as well. Next door to an Odeon that opens next week bizarrely. Cos 2 overpriced cinemas are better than 1

Just back from taking Fist Jnr to see MIBI at the Everyman for a birthday treat. 

It wasn’t that pricey, tbh. 

It cost me £2 more to go there, sit on a nice sofa with a beer, (and have one brought to me :lol:) than it would’ve to go to the fleapit in the Gate. 

I’m not giving up on Vue, but it wasn’t an absolute pisstake price-wise. 

Good. 

The longer the Gate keeps ahold of its scallys and bamps, the better. 

As soon as they realise they can watch the same movies and have drink brought to them, Everyman will be fucked :lol:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

They've got a 4d screen with moving seats, water that splashes you, smells linked to the movie etc. I'm going to give it a bash with the bairn for toy story 4 next week 

:lol:

Fuck that with a big stick. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...