Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

16 hours ago, The Fish said:

Thought they had a decent idea for a new path for the Terminator films with Salvation, but the dialogue was awful, acting shonky and it was littered with plotholes.

Yeah I think that's the only way they could do it, if they could do it well.

I watched Tell Me Who I Am last night on Netflix.  Documentary about a bloke who was in a bike accident and couldn't remember anything except his twin brother.  His brother told him about their happy family lives but it turns out he lied and there was a dark secret in their past.  I was fairly obvious what the basic issue in their past was going to be but when it's actually revealed it's more than I could have imagined.  It's a really interesting story and quite horrific.  Not exactly a Friday night blockbuster but I'd definitely recommend it.

On 25/10/2019 at 13:46, David Kelly said:

Yeah I think that's the only way they could do it, if they could do it well.

I watched Tell Me Who I Am last night on Netflix.  Documentary about a bloke who was in a bike accident and couldn't remember anything except his twin brother.  His brother told him about their happy family lives but it turns out he lied and there was a dark secret in their past.  I was fairly obvious what the basic issue in their past was going to be but when it's actually revealed it's more than I could have imagined.  It's a really interesting story and quite horrific.  Not exactly a Friday night blockbuster but I'd definitely recommend it.

Yeah. You would class the story as unbelievable  and far fetched if it was a hollywood movie.

Really moving at the end. 

23 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Yeah. You would class the story as unbelievable  and far fetched if it was a hollywood movie.

Really moving at the end. 

I did wonder if that ending was a bit dramatised mind.  This is based on the brothers own book so I would have assumed they would have got to that stage before the book was released.  Maybe the book doesn't reveal everything the film does though.

12 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

White Chicks, still a classic

a classic... example of fucking terrible movies bizarrely doing well at the box office, like nearly every Adam Sandler movie?

On 04/11/2019 at 20:50, The Fish said:

a classic... example of fucking terrible movies bizarrely doing well at the box office, like nearly every Adam Sandler movie?

Happy Gilmore is mint 

Isn't that different, using an actor that has protrayed the character, and fudging footage a little for later installments, instead of cinematic necromancy?

Precisely Fish. 

I can totally understand why Peter Cushing was resurrected in Rogue One, it fitted in with the story and he’d played the character whilst he was alive. 
This James Dean bollocks is just bizarre- how did they come to the decision that James Dean, the bloke who’s been dead for 60+ years, was the best actor for this role? :huh:

• Haha 1