Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

The Gentlemen.  If you still want anything at all from Guy Ritchie these days, this is probably what you want.  Gangster film in the same vein as Lock Stock and Snatch.  Not as good as them but still a canny watch.  I particularly liked Hugh Grant and Colin Farrell.

I'm shite at all that patter.  Just keep it simple.

Some superb camera work like. It's a simple story line tbh.  Dude gets sent with his mate to stop an attack.

I love all my military history shite so that helps :lol:

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I'm shite at all that patter.  Just keep it simple.

Some superb camera work like. It's a simple story line tbh.  Dude gets sent with his mate to stop an attack.

I love all my military history shite so that helps :lol:

Spoilers man ffs.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Tom said:

Anyone been to see a film in 4DX? 

Im half tempted as it’s basically the same price with that meerkat shite and it looks proper daft.

Years ago I went to flamingo land with a lass I was seeing, she wanted to go on the 4D spongebob experience. The seat lurched you about, it smelt weird and they sprayed water in your face.

Imagine that is exactly the same, and really useful to you.

• Haha 1

Watched 1917 last night, as stories go don't expect any cliffhangers or twists or anything at the end but it's brilliantly shot and looks pretty realistic. I enjoyed it purely because of that. If you've seen Dunkirk and liked that then you'll like this as this is a comfortably better film and Dunkirk was ok. It's a WW1 version of Apocalypse Now* mixed with saving Private Ryan.

Spoiler

* Or I thought it would be till the 'rogue' colonel at the front accepts his superior's orders without too much fuss.

On 15/01/2020 at 21:52, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The new Star Wars. It seems like it's going alright until the second hour and then it just goes fucking MENTAL. Ages since I've seen a plot just go off the rails like that, it was like two scripts stapled together.

Finally, the best bit is on YouTube.

• Haha 1