Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

It’s American revolutionary history in hip hop. Nothing like any musical I’ve ever seen before. Some good tracks too. 

The king steals the show

Wait! Elvis is in it? 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Howay said:

Aye Hamilton is mint, we watched it tonight and while, as you say, it’s nowhere near when we saw it live it was great to see the original cast. 

Naah. Catts for me like.

• Haha 2

Whilst we on the subject of musicals, did anyone see Book of Mormon? I saw it at the Enpire in September. It didn't disappoint. Think it was supposed to be in the theatre Royal around about now before covid unfortunately. 

Started watching Gemini Man last night as the wife thinks Will Smith is great. She's even banned herself from picking films it was that shite. Got turned off quickly. Worst film I've seen in years. 

• Haha 2

Enjoyed Hamilton. I watched the episode of Drunk History where Miranda basically tells you the whole story of Hamilton first though, and just as well I did otherwise I would have been clueless.

@Christmas Tree I reckon you'd enjoy it if you did the same. 

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Enjoyed Hamilton. I watched the episode of Drunk History where Miranda basically tells you the whole story of Hamilton first though, and just as well I did otherwise I would have been clueless.

@Christmas Tree I reckon you'd enjoy it if you did the same. 

Ok Ok, no need to make a song and dance about it!

• 3 weeks later...