Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

"we're having a gang bang, we're having a ball. We're having a gang bang, against the wall"

me, the day after watching it on channel 4 in my new TV in my bedroom, which i watched while my parents thought i was sleeping: 

"mam, what's a gang bang?"

• Haha 1

I watched loads of age inappropriate stuff, usually on a Saturday night when I was being babysat by my grandparents whilst simultaneously passively smoking about 40 Capstan Full Strength. But the one that takes the biscuit is seeing Death Wish 2 aged about 7 in a video bar (remember them? :lol: ) in Benidorm. There’s a graphic gang rape scene about 5 minutes into it. 

• Haha 3

i remember watching platoon and robocop as a pre-teen. both contain some absolutely brutal violence and it never did me any harm. the wife doesn't even approve of toy guns for our kids :rolleyes: 

On 17/08/2020 at 15:09, Dr Gloom said:

i remember watching platoon and robocop as a pre-teen. both contain some absolutely brutal violence and it never did me any harm. the wife doesn't even approve of toy guns for our kids :rolleyes: 

I remember my mam tutting all the way through Robocop when I watched that as a bairn.  Strangely though all that bothered her was the swearing, Murphy getting shot to fuck, ED209 on the rampage or Emil getting covered in acid and then driven through didn't seem to concern her.  Actually neither Bob Morton sniffing coke off a hookers tits but I assume that was because she didn't have a clue what was happening.

• Haha 1

On 16/08/2020 at 20:59, Alex said:

I wouldn’t worry, I was about 7 when I first saw An American Werewolf in London and look how I turned out 

I can beat that. My uncle showed me it when I was 5. It properly fucked me up.

Not helped by my Dad regularly watching me walk upstairs to bed, then turning off the landing light from downstairs and signing Blue Moon, as I nearly killed myself fleeing back down the stairs in the dark 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, David Kelly said:

I enjoyed Tenet. I’ve no idea what was happening a lot of the time but I don’t think I was supposed to. If you liked Inception I’d think you might like this. If you didn’t I wouldn’t bother with it. 

I enjoyed inception, but I could kind of follow the plot. This just got more confusing as it went on.

The final act where half the characters were in real time and the other half were moonwalking backwards was just fucking ludicrous :lol: