Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Went to see Bewitched this eveing.

Absolute fucking fucked up fucking shite. Unadulterated shite. Crap.

The place was full of charvs and one pathetic twat - about 15 - actually threw up (he had sneaked a can of beer in to drink - ooh, how brave you fucking dickhead)

on the stairs in the cinema during the film! I had this overwhelming desire to kick his fucking skanky head in, the fuckin arsehole.

Fuckin' charv city it was :wink2:;)

The place was full of charvs and one pathetic twat - about 15 - actually threw up (he had sneaked a can of beer in to drink - ooh, how brave you fucking dickhead)

on the stairs in the cinema during the film! I had this overwhelming desire to kick his fucking skanky head in, the fuckin arsehole.

Fuckin' charv city it was ;)  ;)

16786[/snapback]

So good night then :wink2:

Fuckin' charv city it was ;)  :D

16786[/snapback]

So good night then :wink2:

16796[/snapback]

;)

I haven't laid anyone out since the night Holland won the European Championship in 1988 but that skanky arsehole came oh so close to feeling the fist of snake tonight :D

Crash.....great movie.

17300[/snapback]

Agreed - best film I've seen this year, easily.

18616[/snapback]

Saw it last night. It was good.

You could sort of see where things were gonna end up, though.

Couldn't fault much else.

The Great Escape ******Spoilers******

Great? I've not seen anything less great since Jeremy Beadles hand. It was possibly the worst escape of all time. 20 yards short of the woods, almost 70% of escapees dead. Only 3 weren't recaptured.

Their dismal attempt at escape was matched only by James Coburns dismal Australian accent. I seriously thought he was trying to be Irish until he said he was Aussie, but that's just because it was the same crap accent he used in Duck, You Sucka!

And what's the deal with showing it at christmas all the time? The mass slaughter of 50 men on Christmas day should not make you feel jolly.

And I thought McQueen made the jump! Absolute choker when he ended up tangled in barbed wire.

The 3 hours flew by. I'd recommend it to anyone who's not seen it but I think I'm the only one.

Brazil

What a steaming pile of middle class drivell. Only Hitch Hikers guide to the galaxy comes close to being less funny than this heap of shit. I truly don't know how Terry Gilliam cointinues to find work in film, I kept telling people 12 Monkeys was shit and they'd say I had to watch Brazil as it was a masterpiece. Lying cunts.

£5.99 I spent on that. :blink:

Edited by Happy Face