Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Been i while since i have watched 1 so i could not say for sure. Do you know the name of the film where the little green toy soldiers come to life? I thought it was just called toy soldiers but i can find anything. :(

Been i while since i have watched 1 so i could not say for sure. Do you know the name of the film where the little green toy soldiers come to life? I thought it was just called toy soldiers but i can find anything. :blink:

:(

Been i while since i have watched 1 so i could not say for sure. Do you know the name of the film where the little green toy soldiers come to life? I thought it was just called toy soldiers but i can find anything. :(

Its Small Soldiers. :blink:

Edited by khay

Its Small Soldiers. :blink:

:P

What a tit.

Been i while since i have watched 1 so i could not say for sure. Do you know the name of the film where the little green toy soldiers come to life? I thought it was just called toy soldiers but i can find anything. :P

Its Small Soldiers. :(

:D

What a tit.

:blink:

Serves you right!

The Karate Kid - I bought the collection from HMV when they had their 20% online discount before Christmas and I've only just got around to watching the first one.

"Wax on, Wax off" :(

Cinderella Man

Pretty good, a true feel good story, well made and well acted.

I have to admit there were bits in this where there was a deffo lump in the throat...Mangaged to hold it back enough to get away with 'man crying'. :(

Just finished watching 2 Fast 2 Furious, not sure which 1 is my favourite out of all 3

The fact that you like any of them speaks volumes about you.